Have you ever built a lobby full of something before?

CD87CD87 Member
edited May 2017 in General Chat
I'm planning to make a realm/collection of parkours, but I've never built such a thing before. And thus, I want to know how you guys make it: Realm size? Block(s) used? Arrangement? Anything!

If you don't have anything in your mind though, you can just cast your vote in the poll below.

Thank you!
@CD87

Comments

• Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Check out "The Biggest Maze Lobby" realm for mine.
  • I suggest using shiney blocks, like gold blocks, gold bricks, silver blocks and gems
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Maybe this will help a little?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Never made one but:
    Size is all about how many realms you have/want to make, if you want to use second floor or not and such
    Blocks used it all about what you like
    But maybe an idea: fancy wood blocks to walk on (or blocks and table for the chocolate look) and then around it like a bit red ish blocks (not light red, more darker)
    Arrangement is all up to you but you can make like hallways of the portals
  • SepailSepail Member
    Two lobbies sized 7 depth and 55 width, Duck World lobbies,used grass tropical as a checkers: light V dark types and wood on edges.
  • My main realm is actually a lobby to the different rooms I own (size was 33x33). I used tropical grass, cobblestone as the path, and I just made like some sort of house in each room I have (example: I made a brick oven for my storage), a tree for my plaza, and a huge rehydrator for my rehydration station. Name is The Isle of Mine.

I suggest having to use nature blocks if the lobby is going to be open and vast, and use bricks and stone for more of a modern-style type of lobby.
  • PandoritePandorite Member
    edited May 2017
    Check out my realm "Tear" enter the portal room. Though it's not finished you should get a general idea

Edit: Second portal on the left as you enter leads to another lobby I made using a more. Natural look.