Right now....

Everytime i level up...
I ain't spotting any deco perk

Its like 6 Levels

I have the robo and the Calig thing...

Is this Normal?

,thank you

Comments

• The deco perks are random as it gets after lvl 25. I didn't get my Horror font until like lvl 53 or something like that. (which is the last font if you didn't know, yes, they do go in order)
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Ok thx
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited May 2017
    Lil Natey said:

Liberated said:

The deco perks are random as it gets after lvl 25. I didn't get my Horror font until like lvl 53 or something like that. (which is the last font if you didn't know, yes, they do go in order)

they have an order?! O_O rip my dreams of getting horror quickly
    Yes, the order is: Robot, Calig, Cartoon, (that tiki lettering looking one lol) and then my personal favorite, Horror! >;)

Well, uh, I have actually seen people in the past after the level update with other fonts out of this order, but all 4 of the accounts I made 50+ with all fonts have literally followed this pattern of fonts.

It possibly changed since the level update, but I can almost swear this was the order. I was only missing horror, when the level update hit, and as usual, it always came last for me.

It might be different now, different ever since the new perks were added.

- Alright it seems people can get them out of this order, after looking at some other posts about others with fonts. Oh well, its random I guess. Good luck though, Natey. xD
  • I thought they didn't have order after lvl 60 update but..
  • SnowiezSnowiez Member
    they don't i only have fancy and zany and i don't have robotic or cartoonic
  • Liberated said:

The deco perks are random as it gets after lvl 25. I didn't get my Horror font until like lvl 53 or something like that. (which is the last font if you didn't know, yes, they do go in order)

They don't go in order. I got Fancy then Horror. :p
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited May 2017

Liberated said:

Did you get them after the level 60 update? I would like to know just for personal knowledge. :P
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I only have 4 out of 5 fonts and I have the horror font c:
  • Liberated said:

Liberated said:

Did you get them after the level 60 update? I would like to know just for personal knowledge. :P
    Yes.
  • Liberated said:

Liberated said:

Yes.
    Okay, because all the accounts I had with all fonts in that order I stated above, were BEFORE the level + perk update. I think the devs allowed people to get them at random, since people would literally have to like level to 50 to MAYBE get them all. :P
    I could be wrong, they could've just mixed them up so people could have more of a surprise. e.e
  • Liberated said:

Liberated said:

Liberated said:

Yes.
    Okay, because all the accounts I had with all fonts in that order I stated above, were BEFORE the level + perk update. I think the devs allowed people to get them at random, since people would literally have to like level to 50 to MAYBE get them all. :P
    I could be wrong, they could've just mixed them up so people could have more of a surprise. e.e
    Yep, now it's random, I got horror as my 3rd font after the level 60 update
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    I'm lvl 39 in my alt and I have just the weird zany font...
  • HOW ARE PPL GETTING THEIR DECO PERKS AT LVL 11????????????????????????
    OML!
  • Thats my problem too , lvl31 didnt get any fonts... :(
  • It depends on your luck...
  • totally random, don't worry, there is a high chance you will get them by lvl 60 xD i think there is only 3/63 perks you dont get