I need some ideas

Hey guys, I lead this clan that's all about helping but first off I find a lot of players that don't have farms and I know how it feels to go out to a mine and find some cotton bushes and have to mine for hours that way,
So I was think to make five little farm rooms to giveaway but problem is, if own the room and they could lock themselves out of it and the first world that won the room, would not be able to get into the room,
If any of you could help with suggestions on what to do in order to better this giveaway please do or maybe you guys wouldn't want it.
My next giveaway idea was to giveaway some name tags and official papers.
I know a lot of the new players don't put a real username and then they get stuck with a default one or you changed your name a long time ago and now you're stuck with it cause name tags are 10k.
Also some players name their realms things and then turn it into something different so you might have shop in your realm name but it's a castle now.
Also, if you guys have any other ideas for things I could giveaway, please do tell me.
You can suggest any craftables, realms or rooms outta the cc store, anything that would be good for a giveaway to help.
(Tools/workbench/forges and distillers/extractors I already giveaway)

Please help me out with ideas.
Also, I don't know if this thread is in the right thing, so if it's not, please tell me which one it's suppose to be so I can move it.

Comments

• Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Donate an unplaced room and the necessary bushes instead of the farm. That would solve the problem
  • JadabugJadabug Member

Donate an unplaced room and the necessary bushes instead of the farm. That would solve the problem

That's a good idea, thank you. ;3
  • ValleyValley Member
    Maybe you could build farms, and when they get to a certain rank/level in your clan you could award them with a personal farm.
  • Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
    edited September 2017
    I wish I had ideas ;-;

Edit: Frikin necropost ._. DIDNT READ THE DATE DANNNGG IITTT
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i have given away a few realms in the past, the best way to do it is to not give them the realm set up, then they cant mess with the privs and get themselves locked out :)
    the downside is they cant trust friends in there, but if its a little personal farm it wouldn't matter too much
  • i have given away a few realms in the past, the best way to do it is to not give them the realm set up, then they cant mess with the privs and get themselves locked out :)
    the downside is they cant trust friends in there, but if its a little personal farm it wouldn't matter too much

Um, fetus, this was posted in May, I tried to explain that I necroposted without knowing it ;-;
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

i have given away a few realms in the past, the best way to do it is to not give them the realm set up, then they cant mess with the privs and get themselves locked out :)

Um, fetus, this was posted in May, I tried to explain that I necroposted without knowing it ;-;
    lol i replied before your edit XD i never check dates
  • Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
    edited September 2017

lol i replied before your edit XD i never check dates
    I forget sometimes, too :0

But hey, we forget things every once in a while.
This discussion has been closed.