Texture Pack For Mobile :0

Tirachi0105Tirachi0105 Member
edited May 2017 in General Chat
hey guys i recently figured out you can add, and make your own texture packs in cubic castles ON THE PHONE, its so cool.
since I carry a balloon, i changed the texture to a green balloon, when i was finished editing everything I opened cubic castles and I WAS SO EXCITED, I saw that my balloon was green and looked exactly like nothing happened to it and the game developers did it. I still could not believe my eyes, but its true YOU CAN ADD TEXTURES TO CC ON THE MOBILE PHONE.

(I do not recommend doing this unless you know what you are doing)
if you wanna do it (BACKUP THE FILES YOUR EDITING) as Backing up the files is good for restoring your game back to its original texture...

the first time i did it though some other textures were glitched so i put it back to original texture and everything was back to normal.

Happy Texturing :)

Comments

• Minister9Minister9 Member
    edited May 2017
    Nice dude, well done
  • If you do this on mobile, or computer, or literally anything, you risk data corruption. Not exactly a good idea, because you can screw up and delete the wrong properties.
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    I'm lazy as hell.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited May 2017
    sad, this dont works on ios... ;-;
    #R.I.PTexturingDreams

Or does it work?! o_o
  • Sooo. How you do dis ;-;
  • Misticall said:

Sooo. How you do dis ;-;

Yeahh how u do dis ;-;
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    lucaaa795 said:

Good job
    However...
    1.Your baloon string is missing
    2.With every "downloading new content" ,Your beloved texture will dissapear and it will be repkaced by the default texture for that item .. So a custom texture lasts few days to few weeks ..

dont forget these facts
  • How to make custom textures ;-;
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember

How to make custom textures ;-;

Go To the CC files mate
  • Piratax10 said:

sad, this dont works on ios... ;-;
    #R.I.PTexturingDreams

Or does it work?! o_o

IOS does not allow this since most people who use it are unable to think, they put precautions on their devices, so the smartphones can compensate for their stupidity.
    N O T S A Y I N G T H A T Y O U A R E S T U P I D O K

• If you want to do it on iOS either jailbreak (Not really worth it imo), or use Ifunbox. MAKE SURE YOU BACKUP YOUR DEVICE.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

If you want to do it on iOS either jailbreak (Not really worth it imo), or use Ifunbox. MAKE SURE YOU BACKUP YOUR DEVICE.

Dont do this: your device becomes literally worthless (its still usable but it isnt sellable anymore, also selling it another person can be seen as illigal)
  • DufussDufuss Member
    edited May 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

Good job
    However...
    1.Your baloon string is missing
    2.With every "downloading new content" ,Your beloved texture will dissapear and it will be repkaced by the default texture for that item .. So a custom texture lasts few days to few weeks ..

I guess you only need to do is to make a copy of your beloved Texture, so that if the game update's then you can Replaced it again :)
  • nice
  • Y1_s2Y1_s2 Member
    Good job! ;)