Change of names [READ]

ValleyValley Member
edited May 2017 in Off-Topic
Okay, okay so as some know I changed my name but this was only a temporary change, I came back the next day ready to go back to Feebi BUT it was taken, in less than one day. I don't want to be that person with the space before their name or the full stop following, I want the original. So it has come to the point where I will change and start over. No judging please, I can change names at my own will, and I don't care what others think but it would be great if you respect my choice. I officially declare myself as Valley, and I make no plans in changing names anytime soon. :)

Comments

• PimyddPimydd Member
    Now this is why I never change my name
    (this and because I lost Pimy because I didn't add an email to it ;~;)
  • RoestamRoestam Member
    same thing happens to me. i should've saved Kaylaa just in case i changed my mind. but it's all too late, i'm Xa now.
  • ValleyValley Member
    I'm happy with the change but I have learnt my lesson and won't be changing anytime soon xD
  • In fact, if you can't get the old name back, it's not because someone took it. It's because the system, for some reasons, won't accept again a name chosen once.

Also feebi, you can sign out and relog to get your new name in the forum too =)

Anyway , i'll remember your change !