Basically the same as the krimpus but then a cheaper knockoff from the ramm pet

Like it has then no beard and maybe a brown ish hide instead of white

I dont know how you can give this away though
-Maybe in store for a price
-maybe consolation price for the people that didnt win in the ramm event
-maybe an extra event what has higher chances in winning

Any more ideas for giving it away?

Comments

• Yeah! People did spend lots of time making these builds, but not all will win. This would be a cool prize to give out to participants. Although, if people knew about this they'd make alts and make terrible ram builds just to get it. So if any staff sees this post shhhhhhh ;)

Also, since the krimpus is the fake krampus, but they're both worn on the head. With the remm, could it be a pet? It would just look like a new ram then, with the darker hide as @Elemental god said. Maybe it's eyes could be crossed and have uneven horns (like my build kinda does, but make them more crooked)? If it's not a pet, maybe it could be a tail, on a stick, that looks like a pet, but it uses the tail spot? If it's a tail slot object, it should look like a cardboard cutout of a ramm, and look like it was drawn on, then have it on the stick looking park, trailing behind to look like a fake pet.

Now I've probably just repeated myself 500 times in that paragraph, but I'm not going to edit it since I've now been writing this for 20 minutes haha... ;o
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Yeah! People did spend lots of time making these builds, but not all will win. This would be a cool prize to give out to participants. Although, if people knew about this they'd make alts and make terrible ram builds just to get it. So if any staff sees this post shhhhhhh ;)

Also, since the krimpus is the fake krampus, but they're both worn on the head. With the remm, could it be a pet? It would just look like a new ram then, with the darker hide as @Elemental god said. Maybe it's eyes could be crossed and have uneven horns (like my build kinda does, but make them more crooked)? If it's not a pet, maybe it could be a tail, on a stick, that looks like a pet, but it uses the tail spot? If it's a tail slot object, it should look like a cardboard cutout of a ramm, and look like it was drawn on, then have it on the stick looking park, trailing behind to look like a fake pet.

Now I've probably just repeated myself 500 times in that paragraph, but I'm not going to edit it since I've now been writing this for 20 minutes haha... ;o

Or maybe a pet looking a bit like this?
  • Yeah! People did spend lots of time making these builds, but not all will win. This would be a cool prize to give out to participants. Although, if people knew about this they'd make alts and make terrible ram builds just to get it. So if any staff sees this post shhhhhhh ;)

If it would be a "knockoff", why not make it just a block that looks like a ramm kennel instead of an actual pet? :P

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    A knock off living thing?!?

The knockoff krampus made sense but this is cubic castles not Frankenstein lol.
  • gdog said:

Agreed. If we do this PETA will parody us like with Pokémon Black and White xD

gdog said:

Why then not make it a kitty or so with a coat of a ramm with drawing of the face and such xD

Like this but then ramm:
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/uploads/editor/0u/8uj0by7gt1b3.png
  • I don't agree with this. You shouldn't be given a pity prize if you lose, because that just takes away the meaning of the grand prize. You joined the contest, you take the chance to lose, your build wasn't good enough. You don't deserve a prize for trying.
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    new idea! A ramm plushy! for the ones that participated but didnt win. Cause I agree with Gdog.

(But I liek when puple winz stuffz)

I don't agree with this. You shouldn't be given a pity prize if you lose, because that just takes away the meaning of the grand prize. You joined the contest, you take the chance to lose, your build wasn't good enough. You don't deserve a prize for trying.

Thats just mean xD

But it was just an idea, that means it is just a way on how it POSSIBLY can be given
  • Plushies please! Not just ram. All pets. Maybe other stuff to like random outfits. A Motley plushy, Wizard plushy etc.
  • frankenstein ramm pet sounds great.
  • -1 they will choose cheap than the real and the ram will go down :(
    []BLANK[] said:

-1 they will choose cheap than the real and the ram will go down :(

The ram wont go down.... the same as fake krampus
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    Plushies are good.
  • Maybe the remm should have shorter horns too, to look more bootlegged
  • XenoticXenotic Member
    i know im probably late but it could be like a wand/balloon type thing with a lead and a remm on the end like one of the toys you get when youre a kid