Piper12354 has won the Ramm raffle! Next drawing is for a Luxoride.

graphic bug

Jad KheirallahJad Kheirallah FamiliarMember, Familiar
in Bug Reports 54.55 Karma
i have never had this problem if you look you can see the eyes are a little weird and if you look for a minute the hands are a bit gray-ish and the sand blocks i my inv are a bit different in color than normal and everything is more pixle-ish
is there a way to fix this?

Comments

• Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    56.85 Karma
    i thought this was fixed 0-o
    maybe your device is really old, whats your device?
  • Jad KheirallahJad Kheirallah FamiliarMember, Familiar
    54.55 KarmaFamiliar
    Piratax10 said:

i thought this was fixed 0-o
    maybe your device is really old, whats your device?

I don't know does the ram for the windows i use matter?because I have ram 1 for windows 8 is that what might be causing the problem
  • ITS FOXY!!!ITS FOXY!!! Member
    4.40 Karma
    Windows 1? I have old iPhone graphics are HORRIABLE that may be the problem
    54.55 KarmaFamiliar
    Bump this is annoying please help me what is causing this
    54.55 KarmaFamiliar
    bump help please ;-; im getting sick of these horrible graphics i can predict soon it will be pixles
  • 35.10 Karma

i have never had this problem if you look you can see the eyes are a little weird and if you look for a minute the hands are a bit gray-ish and the sand blocks i my inv are a bit different in color than normal and everything is more pixle-ish

Yap, that is caused bcos your windows can't launch smoothly under 1GB ram, the only way to fix dat by adding more ram to your pc.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited May 12 203.80 Karma

Yap, that is caused bcos your windows can't launch smoothly under 1GB ram, the only way to fix dat by adding more ram to your pc.
    Ram is not the problem, my laptop has only 500mb ram (or even lower) and it runs just fine

Do you maybe have a lower texture on?
    edited May 12 54.55 KarmaFamiliar

Ram is not the problem, my laptop has only 500mb ram (or even lower) and it runs just fine

Do you maybe have a lower texture on?
    I think it's the ram on my old laptop I'd have the lowest graphics possible but it didn't look like this I think windows 8 needs ram 4 and windows 7 needs ram 2 or something so if i get windows 7 would that make it better seeing it needs less ram than windows 8
    54.55 KarmaFamiliar
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member
    15.55 Karma
    Yes, as the game has put very good things and improving graphics that increases the use of more ram
  • []BLANK[][]BLANK[] FamiliarMember, Familiar
    1.70 KarmaFamiliar
    buy new pc
    54.55 KarmaFamiliar
    []BLANK[] said:

buy new pc

You say it as if it was as easy as walking
  • []BLANK[][]BLANK[] FamiliarMember, Familiar
    1.70 KarmaFamiliar

[]BLANK[] said:

buy new pc

like earn money
    54.55 KarmaFamiliar
    []BLANK[] said:

[]BLANK[] said:

buy new pc

like earn money
    uh a computer is 500000 syrian pounds and a job gives you 35000 syrian pounds every few months so it isn't as easy as you think it is
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited May 22 56.85 Karma

[]BLANK[] said:

[]BLANK[] said:

buy new pc

like earn money
    uh a computer is 500000 syrian pounds and a job gives you 35000 syrian pounds every few months so it isn't as easy as you think it is
    Brazil is similar, we earn like 5000 R$ for month, BUT the taxes, market and schools that costs freaking high, only 100R$ is left...
    and a laptop costs 2000R$ BUT with the dollar increase and economic Crisis, it increases more and more...
  • CharlaCharla FamiliarMember, Familiar
    2.30 KarmaFamiliar
    I still have this graphic bug on my ipad too :<