DO YOUR DAILY QUESTS!

edited May 2017 in General Chat
Every day you get a daily quest that rewards 50c upon completion and sends you on a task that varies between mining or crafting. 50c may seem like a small amount but it really adds up. If you did every 50c quest you received in one year, 365 days-365 quests that would equal a WHOPPING 18,250C!

It is how I buy things like doors and needed purchases. NOT ONLY are you earning the 50c you are gaining materials like valuable ores AND learning how to craft items you may of not known how to crafted before PLUS getting to keep the things you crafted. You in turn could sell these items earning EVEN MORE C!

Comments

• YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Zzzzzz
  • Don't be a lazy bum >_> *cracks whip on Yak*
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Retired With The Cubic Business, Just A Qbee Hanging With Friends :P
  • PiousPious Member
    I'd do this if I knew how to craft anything.
  • Crafting is a pain, it be nice if they had a journal that we could open up to refer to. I know that we can look on a webpage or write it down but that is not convenient. When I look at more complex recipes I will think I have it memorized...then I will be like wait how do I craft that part forcing me to make multiple trips to the learning center.

One should try though, has to be better than egg hunting am I right :P.
  • I'm a Qbee Who hangs out with friends...I'm Lazy >-<
  • I would do this, but if u just need some C i can give it to U :UU
  • I would do this, but if u just need some C i can give it to U :UU

GIMME xD lol(I'm jk Maybe ;) XD) I am really lazy... I mostly talk when I'm on xD
  • PimyddPimydd Member
    This used to be my main way of earning c by doing this with Alts as well (when I still played)
  • it's hard to mine gold ;-;
  • Gold is tricky to find, if I get a gold quest I take my time doing it and sometimes wait to fully complete it until I get another gold quest ^_^! It is ok to have one or two quests not completed but if you have three at one time you will no longer get a new quest so it is important to always keep your quest number down to two on the daily quests.
  • I have a separate workbench for every crafting quest there is and i keep them fully filled.so i complete them in seconds without having to look at thé recipes Every time .;-)

• Sushi'Sushi' Member
    Wanna know what sucks?
    I save up cubits until I see a good offer of Top Hats
  • Wanna know what sucks?
    I save up cubits until I see a good offer of Top Hats

xd

• Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Can someone gimme a list of all the daily quests related to crafting? Would be super dooper helpful
  • GoldbusterGoldbuster Member
    edited May 2017

Gold is tricky to find

Yesssssss
    Because im hiding in da sky
  • koekenbakkoekenbak Member
    edited May 2017

Can someone gimme a list of all the daily quests related to crafting? Would be super dooper helpful

my questworkbenches are a big mess nowadays ;) but ill try

i sorted it per workbench i keep it in
    -the fancy stuff : fancy table
    fancy chair
    -the old wood stuff:old wood chair
    old wood table
    -the fence stuff and ladders: cedar fence
    white fence
    wood ladder
    -mecho spikes blue and yellow
    - the sand stuff :sandstone column
    etc?
    -Sewing kit
    -the stone stuff : stone brick cap
    etc?
    - silvery and golden wand
    - candles and rope ladder

- cobble stone
    - crude signpost
    - stainless steel block
    - gizmos
    -magnets

-Metal ladders <- not certain of this one because i cant seem to find em in my workbenches :O

i probably forgot a few but if anyone can fill it in be my guest ;)
    i hope this mess can be of any help
    Grtz , koek

• Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    edited May 2017
    Thanks man, I'll make a detailed post later with a proper layout. A guide, sort of. With raw materials and everything.

Also, you forgot throne
  • NerryNerry Member
    I have daily quests in real life. It's kinda like finding 500 pieces of gold. But it's alright.
    I don't get yellow cubes tho
  • well im lazy.. but i do the daily quest
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Please do not bump old and outdated topics.
    Closing.
This discussion has been closed.