Not a scammer

Hey guys I lately been reported by people with lies them tell so why on earth are them reporting me for nothing this need to stop we have to put a stop to all of them fake reports and scammers are greedy

Comments

• Don't worry, the mods always investigate before giving out warnings or bans
  • Tako NakaneTako Nakane Member
    edited May 2017
    Well true but I lost my old account just from a person who bugging me a lot just do to I say no to adding her on my realm

I only add my real clan members on my realm
  • You shouldn't give anyone Perms. That's very dangerous and in risk of loosing everything in that realm. Also mods investigate before they take action so if the rumors are false u have nothing too worry about.
  • if you have been getting warns ok it is true u could be a scemmer without knowing it but mods always require a screenshot or type of proof of scam occurences
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    edited May 2017
    Moderators always investigate everything before taking any action, if there's no proof and not caught red-handed, then you won't get banned. Fake reports and false accusations have always been around, that's a part of any community where certain people attempt to eliminate someone they envy or someone they dislike for whatever reason. Just ignore those and continue playing calmly. We always state that proof of any report is required to not waste our time on some fake reports, and to spend it on something that in fact needs our attention.

Also as stated above, I'd suggest you to not give anyone permissions in a realm you own, be it clan members or someone else. I can predict that later on you'll post you got scammed due to handing out permissions to people and we won't be able to do anything to help you, since safety of your realm is your responsibility.
  • I think Cortana right.Why not lock this up.
  • Mods don't really have time to lock post, so the post stay there forever unless someone multipost or the post owner request to lock.
  • :) mun said:

I think Cortana right.Why not lock this up.

Also, does that count as multiposting? Mun is going around telling people to lock things up, is that mini-modding also?
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    :) mun said:

Please stop saying lock this up in threads you didn't create.
  • gdog said:

:) mun said:

Please stop saying lock this up in threads you didn't create.

Well that happens people don't really care so if them don't care why do them even comment