Logo Designs - free!

TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
edited March 2021 in Art

closed

Comments

• Hmm it seems good but I don't wanna spend cubits on it, mainly because I wouldn't be able to afford it lol, and I already have a Logo type of thing. And it was very hard to make, I duplicated to make a nicer effect. Hope you get some buyers tumble gl.
  • Hmm it seems good but I don't wanna spend cubits on it, mainly because I wouldn't be able to afford it lol, and I already have a Logo type of thing. And it was very hard to make, I duplicated to make a nicer effect. Hope you get some buyers tumble gl.

Hi Legend!
    About the price - I'm not asking for much, you can pay me 5c if you really want to :P
    So if you can't afford much, that's fine with me :)

Also, nice logo, I like that font :P
  • dawnifieddawnified Member
    edited May 2017

Ooh, could you do the Design one for me? Could you draw a QBee with kitten ears, cat tail, blue and white scarf, chef's coat, and grey tutu? And could you put 'Dawnified' in cursive over it?
    For background, I'd like a gradient blue, like the one in the image above.
    for payment, I'm not sure. I literally own nothing except my outfit xD
    If I try to earn cubits, I could maybe make 100c or so today? Sorry 0-0, I'm pretty poor
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited May 2017
    Dawnified said:

Ooh, could you do the Design one for me? Could you draw a QBee with kitten ears, cat tail, blue and white scarf, chef's coat, and grey tutu? And could you put 'Dawnified' in cursive over it?
    For background, I'd like a gradient blue, like the one in the image above.
    for payment, I'm not sure. I literally own nothing except my outfit xD
    If I try to earn cubits, I could maybe make 100c or so today? Sorry 0-0, I'm pretty poor

Hiya Dawnified!

I'm not the best at drawing, would a picture of your qbee work instead?
    Sorry, I'm better at doing designs that digital drawing :p
    @Dawnified
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Maybe a logo for One Above All? To support upcoming developments in the clan, which i have totally spoken to Slim about? ^^
  • Maybe a logo for One Above All? To support upcoming developments in the clan, which i have totally spoken to Slim about? ^^

Sure, what do you have in mind ?
    edited May 2017
    Bump
    @Sir. Pixel what do you have in mind?
  • @Tumbleweed I need a logo for my clan and group of The Kipper Army go wild with what you think would work
  • @Tumbleweed I need a logo for my clan and group of The Kipper Army go wild with what you think would work

On it. What's the kipper army about? @Xx_TPM1243_xX (Mudkip)
  • Bumpity Bump Bump :D
    edited May 2017
    Bumpy bumpy bump! Updated
  • blump
  • blumpy bump
  • Can u make like a T with a dark black ground and like camo white and black?for the letter
  • Tempest said:

Can u make like a T with a dark black ground and like camo white and black?for the letter

Hmm could you clarify a bit more please? So you want a T and the color of the T to be camoflaged, or something like that? :P
  • Tempest said:

Can u make like a T with a dark black ground and like camo white and black?for the letter

Hmm could you clarify a bit more please? So you want a T and the color of the T to be camoflaged, or something like that? :P
    Yes but camouflaged with black and white not the normal army colors
  • I tried but I don't think I can. I could instead do your name fancier, or a t with a logo behind it? Sorry about not being able to, it was difficult and I didn't think it was how you wanted it.