Glassed item glitch [FIXED]

Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
edited August 2017 in Bug Reports
I had glassed some different blocks stacked together in a room where I'm currently building. I went there a while ago, and found out that the glass on the items were gone.
Panicking, I quickly tried to take the items by moving over them, but realized that I couldn't. The floating items disappeared when I stepped on the block it was on, but as soon as I moved away, it was back.
After that I decided to try something out. I glassed the items again. And broke the glass. Then I walked over them, and I was finally able to get them in my inventory.

N.B. I am certain I had not forgotten to glass the items in the first place, because they were neatly placed at the exact same spot in the middle of the block it was on, and it had been left like that for half a day. I'm sure it wouldn't have been so neatly postioned and it would have surely disappeared if I had forgotten to glass them.

Comments

• Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Seekers, pixels, rainbows, droppers, plasters, slimes inna boxes and spuds inna boxes. They were really hard to get lel. I would have gone crazy had they vanished, or would never come back to my inventory again and just keep floating like ghost blocks XP
    No I haven't. And I don't want to ._."
    Don't wanna lose my items.

And I had glassed it, then left it for half a day, and what happened happened after I came back much much later.
    Happened again. I didn't realize that I had dropped the seeker again XD but I had, and when I came back the glass had gone, and the blocks were untouchable.

NEW:
    If I place scaffold over the pile, the pile doesn't rise like it should. When I relog, the scaffold turns to glass. Thanks to Lucaaa for this discovery. Even when the seeker bumper is removed, the pile is still untouchable. Only when I relog does the scaff turn into glass, and when I break glass, I can take the items back. So it's a seeker related bug.

And, when seeker blocks are dropped and the seeker bumper is bumped, the floating seeker block turns into the egg seeker.

And chat goes crazy in that room. It becomes laggy and delayed.
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited July 2017
    This is fixed with the farm update. I know the reply is late, but we read them all :)
    CosmicCow said:

This is fixed with the farm update. I know the reply is late, but we read them all :)

Aah, found out you fixed it just now. Thank you ^^

The thread can be closed now.