Thank You Admin For All The Mini Changes?!

So as of late there have been quite of a few of minor changes sneaked into the game and I can't thank you enough for them! I am not going to list them all but to name two of my favorites is how we can now put text on gravestones and my most favorite of all is that the mines weather has been altered! Now every tropical mine for example it is not raining! This really bothered me and weather is now varied in mines instead of it being for example rain or thundering always in a tropical mine. I just keep encountering things that have been tweaked and it made me want to make a topic to thank you <3

Comments

• PiousPious Member

So as of late there have been quite of a few of minor changes sneaked into the game and I can't thank you enough for them! I am not going to list them all but to name two of my favorites is how we can now put text on gravestones and my most favorite of all is that the mines weather has been altered! Now every tropical mine for example it is not raining! This really bothered me and weather is now varied in mines instead of it being for example rain or thundering always in a tropical mine. I just keep encountering things that have been tweaked and it made me want to make a topic to thank you <3</p>

Lots of bug fixes have been 'snuck' in as well. Even while many may not realize it, the devs are always hard at work making this game a better one for everyone.
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Yep the gravestone thing is rad. I have two gravestones in my starter and they finally belong to someone. >:D
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Thnx admin.s
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    What are the new changes? I wonder, i barely play anymore. :P
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Gravestones act as signs now fluffy.