-----------------------------
Costs:

Q-Mii: 500c
Q-Bee: 600c
Q-Animal: 700c
Q-Anime: 800c
---------------
!!IMPORTANT!!
I will make a rough sketch first, and then show it to you. You can tweak it and when the final sketch is finished, you will have to pay half price. When I'm done with the whole picture, you would have to pay the other half.
My Realm is: Safe Landing
-----------------------
Thanks for looking, and hopefully you commission!
----------------------------------
Spoiler: Finished Images

Comments

• :0
    Q-Animal
    Animal: Kitty
    Face: :D
    Clothing: in picture
    Eye color: in picture (the blue color)
    Fur color: Dark grey
    Hair (if possible) : In picture
    Also, if possible, please add tiny dark angel wings and a black kitty with green eyes beside me.

If you can't do the outfit that I placed in the pictur, then do Dark Angels, Pilgrim's Coat, Black Tutu, Mummy Pants, Cat tail, Balloon.

Thanks!
  • Tell me what to fix! I couldn't draw the outfit because it was complicated, and I'm not that good ... yet.
  • Profit. said:

Tell me what to fix! I couldn't draw the outfit because it was complicated, and I'm not that good ... yet.

It's purrfect!!! *^*
  • Profit. said:

Tell me what to fix! I couldn't draw the outfit because it was complicated, and I'm not that good ... yet.

It's purrfect!!! *^*
    Thanks! Okay, go to my realm "Safe Landing" and then go to the door on the far right. You will have to pay half price.
  • Going Fishing, I won't be on for a day and a half so I probably wont see any of your commissions, but I'll try to do them <3

-Profit.
  • Here it is!