{OLD} - Black Imperium - : A Cooperative Clan And Giveaways

*Joystick**Joystick* Member
REALM : - Black Imperium - Main Realm

- INTRO -

Hi there! You all know that not everybody have cubits... However, these players work really hard to get these cubits... I was in this situation and I was again in... yeah I know, they can buy cubits from the Cubit store... Yes but what do you do when you can't? They can complete offers! Yes, but if these players don't play on mobile; and I'd like to say that tapjoy's offers are really awkward... I spent around more than 5 hours (this is not a lie, trust me!) completing surveys, installing and runnings apps to get cubits... But it doesn't give you the cubits you worked for... (even if there's a support organization)...

Well, here is a clan... A clan that will help these players! A clan that prove what is the Cubic Castles' community! This clan will organize giveways dedicated to them!

So, we are looking for players (anyone can help of course) that support this idea... We need donations to allow to a lot of players to be happy and help them to get what they wish...

I know, you will say that there is already =MGN= clan that is doing this. But RedEagle and his clan members (on which I was a part) are already spending a lot of their times and cubits (very high amount) to make people smiling... So, another clan doing this can just be benefic to the players, to the community, to you!

/!\ This is really not a joke! I'm not asking for cubits only for myself! I'm not selfish and I just want to help as many people as I can, as WE can!

If you're on, there's a special tip piggy in my realm (- Black Imperium - Main Realm). Donate how much you want! There're also donation tables! Help the community being happy! Donate what you want!

Join our Discord Server : https://discord.gg/hpXzzHF (Leveling up / Games Bots / 30+ roles)
Join our Twitter : https://twitter.com/BlackImperiumCC

(You have to join the Discord Server to do quite everything of the clan)

Thank you for reading this and maybe helping us, you, the community!

- NEWS -

- We're preparing Giveaway 2!
- We are recruiting!
- We're finishing the Main Realm

- RECRUITING DATES -

Here are dates and hours when we will be recruiting new players!

► 06/03/2017 - 1:00 PM (CCT) X
► 06/07/2017 - 7:30 AM (CCT)

- HALL OF FAME -

• Sir Ace The Nukerator : Special thanks to him without who this clan won't exist (Gods' Son Discord Distcinction Role)

- MEMBERS -

• -Joystick- : Black Phoenix (Clan Leader - Discord Admin)
• jad kheirallah : Black Bird (Discord Moderator)
• Brainshock : Black Bird (Ex Moderator)
• I'mEveryWhere : Little PewPew
• IGOS : Little PewPew
• PartyNextDoor : New Member
• Stock : New Member
• Aj Baryza : New Member

- DONATIONS -

As you already know, ALL donations are appreciated (blocks, wands, leaves...). But there're a few items we appreciate more than others :

: CUBITS : cubits is the most helpful donation, it allows us to grow up and to organize more and more giveaways

: SCRUBS : We need them to decorate realms that we're building

: CHERRY BLOSSOM PILES : Like scrubs, we need them to decorate realms we're building

: MANNEQUINS : We need them for a secret project :3

: VENDING MACHINES : We need them for a secret project :3

: RED DEHYDRATED CUBES : We collect them as many as possible :D (other dehydrated cubes are appreciated though)

: DONATION TABLES : Yes, we need donation tables X)

- GIVEAWAYS -

Here you can see finished, running, and future giveaways informations!

Total items : 21
Date : 06/06/2017
When : 1:00 PM (CCT)

Total items : -
Date : __/__/____
When : --:-- (CCT)
/!\ IN PREPARATION /!\

You need to be on our Discord Server to "enter" the different giveaways!

- JOBS -

There are actually 8 jobs. Only one member can do a job (for example, John is doing job 1, Robert can't do this job).
Jobs allow the clan to get more stuff to build realms, to sell them, or to organize giveaways.

Here are the jobs :

► Tropical grass / Dirt / Rubber tree trunks / Palm tree trunks / Cotton / Cotton bushes / Rubber / Ferns / Bushes / Sticks / Soil / Water / Sand »» - AVAILABLE (@) -

► Moutain boulders / Dirt / Moutains / Moutain grass / Ice / Snow / Yumberries / Yumberry bushes / Pine trunks / Eggs / Sticks / Beeswax /Blue Marble »» PartyNextDoor (@PartyNextDoor#1348)

► Sand / Mesa tops / Mesa / Cactus / Thorns / Boulders / Chiliberries / Chiliberry bushes / White Marble / Eggs / Sticks / Bones »» - AVAILABLE (@) -

► Cave walls / Deep Cave walls / MegaStalagmites / Big Ol' Stalagmites/ Buncha Stalagmites / Purple cristals / Deep mushshrooms / Cave lava cracks »» - AVAILABLE (@) -

►Gold / Iron / Stone / Silver / Coal »» - AVAILABLE (@) -

► All kind of flowers, lily pads, mushrooms, and leaves (+ event leaves like cherry blossom piles, scrubs...) »» - AVAILABLE (@) -

► Grass / Dirt / Tree trunks / Water / Black Marble / Beeswax / Bushes / sticks / Sunberries / Sunberry bushes / Mud »» - AVAILABLE (@) -

► Snow / Ice / Dirt / Dead tree trunks / Pine trunks / Oil / Fast - Slow geysers / Water / Blueberries / Blueberry bushes / Mountain grass / Moutain boulders / Ice boulders »» - AVAILABLE (@)

Each month, the best miner will be rewarded 500c!

Last update : 06/06/2017

Comments

• Me too... I will donate 50c from my daily quest :D
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited April 2017

Me too... I will donate 50c from my daily quest :D

Thank you dude :3

I'll donate 6k, is there a place I can donate to you?

I'll donate 6k, is there a place I can donate to you?

OMG :D that's awesome!!! As I said, you can donate in the tip piggy in my realm > Joy's Hyper Rentals (or add me in game if u want to donate with a cash register)... BUt Thank you a lot!!!!!!
    edited April 2017
    Starsome said:

I totally support this idea! I'm nearly always low on cubits, what's ur clan called? Oh and I'd donate a few c if I can...ty for such an awesome idea *^^*

The clan is called - Black Imperium - but there isn't a HQ realm atm. So you can find me at Joy's Hyper Rentals. i'll be happy to let you join the clan :3
    Between, thx for supporting this! :D

I'll write a thread about the clan soon...
    edited April 2017
    bump updated

• Well explained -Joystick- ! :D
  • Well explained -Joystick- ! :D

I'm doing my best :3
  • Bump Updated (added - DONATIONS - section)
  • Bump Updated (added - GIVEAWAYS - section)
  • Wow... The realm is Amazing!! Love it :)
  • Wow... The realm is Amazing!! Love it :)

Thank you :3

Updated (+ added - JOBS - section)
  • Bump
    updated ( 06/01/2017)
  • Y1_s2Y1_s2 Member
    I Will Donate 1k :)
  • Y1_s2 said:

I Will Donate 1k :)

thx a lot :0 really nice of you :)
  • PartyNextDoorPartyNextDoor Member
    edited June 2017
    I like a clan that helps :) I do more that anyone else though I think :D lol
  • I like a clan that helps :)

I think a lot of people like a clan that helps :)
  • Bump (updated 06/06/2017 - added recruitment dates + member)