Mist's Giveaway

Hiya CC, I'm going to be doing a giveaway today! But it's not one of those 'do nothing for free stuff giveaways'. Oh, no. For this one, you need to use your brain O:

To enter: Figure out what this jumbled quote means, then find it's source. You may comment answers down below or if you feel like keeping it secret, PM me.
---
The Quote: (this is meant to be SUPER challenging to uncover)

Y̵͔͍͎̼̮͔̜̠͋̃͊̈́̀́̕͘ǫ̭̤̣̲͖̹̹͍̺̖̥̮̘͔̹̩͚͌͌̒̽̾̓̔̀̚̚͢ͅů̵̢̞̺͔͓͗̐̑ͧ̏̊̋͊̂̂̽͌̌̚͘͘ ̸̧̨͇̝̱̥̪̩̘ͪ̉͑ͨ͆̾̆ͦͥ̏̓͗̌̏ͯ̓́̚sͣͨͯͯͫ̇ͩ̑͗̃ͥ͛̚̚҉̸̵̮͈̬̱̪̙͍̹̮̞̀ḛ̘̜̪̞̞̼̦̙̳͕̤̪͔͕̐͊ͮͣ̀͡ͅe̡͓̹̫̩̫̫̎͆͊̊̃̎ͩ̋̆͐̄̒̄̎̂ͤͥ̉͜͢͠,̸̢͉͚̲̜̩͔̱̙̪̓͊ͣ̄͝ͅ ̶̜͖ͭ̽̏ͣ͡ͅt̴̨̲͓̺̟̹̫͖̯̥͈̬̥͙͙͇̊̔ͥ̏̎̽ͥ̋͆̓̃̏̑ͩͩ͜͡ḫ̴̟̭̠̹̲̞͇̼̣̒̂̃ͧ̏ͨ̽͛̃̽̾̕e͓̯̘̼̹͗̊͑ͣͬͬ̿͆͜͠ͅr̡̨̮̰̯̮͚̟̣̹̗̞͎̘̪̪͕ͬ̌͑̐ͦͧͨ̃̈́̾̌̆͌ͩͩ̾́͟͜ͅe̢̡̠͓̳͚̙̥̗͖̮͙͚̺̤̝̳̺͙͔̖͊͊͑̏̀̓̽ͮͦͮ̊̂͡͡'̵̨̪̫͎̪̖̱̭̜ͤ̆̉̈̀́͟͞ş̷̸͔͍̹̬͇̦͔̠̙̥͇̞̣̤̻̣̉̊̈̌͂̾ͯͯ́͒ͮ͌ͅͅͅ ͨ̂͛̋̍̒̇͏̺̭͈̻͖̟̞ṋ̵̬̦̘̯͔̩͚̐̈̍͛́́̚̕͝o̷̵̭̬̳̰̭̥̳̺̺̠̪̲̬̪͗͛ͨ͑̿ͮͨ̂̊ͨͤ͜͜ͅ ̛̛̼͇̝͉̤̖̩̼͔̟̜͆̓̿ͪͯ̄͑̽̽̈̈́ͥ͗͑̌̄̚n̷̶̵̦͖̰͈̹̲̏̈́̓̍ͩ̾̄̉ͭ͜͞ȩ̸̯̣͓̥̻̳̣͓͍̯͛͆̓ͬ̑̔̈́ͮͣ̆̀ͅéͯ͊̂̓̊͏̥͉̼̙̲̖̩͙͚͚͔̠̲̱͔ͅd̨̛̯̭̖̥͓͈̗͎͚̰̟̤̤͙̜͕̒̃́̑̓́ ̵͙̻̤̹̠͙̝͖̰̫͖͗̀̇ͫ͂̂̽̓ͯ̏ͫ̎̃̍͆ͣ̚͠t̶̢̲̪̳͖̖͎͓̰̝̟̟̼̤̫͕͈͂ͨͭ̌̇ͯͮ̎̏ͩ́͠ͅő̡̢̗̝̖̬̦̜͈͓̞̭ͣ̐͂͐̿́ ̵̧̹̳̗̮̰̥͍̩̫͖̝̝͇̪͓̘̝̜͕ͫ͗͊̎̿̐ͤ͆͐̾̾̌ͦ̏͞w̸̸̨̬͖̳̝̩̘͕̭̣̬̬̝̮̬̿̓̾ͨͤ̄̑ͪͮ̈́̒̀͌̏ͩ͊̾͟ͅǫ̸̴͖̜͉̭͕̹͕̰̳̞̘̯̦͙̫̬͈̭̃́̈́̒͒̄͋͡n̴̸̡͒̀ͮͫ͂̅ͦ̓ͦ̃̌ͯ̐̐ͥ̎͏̱̳͚͈͙̼̬͍̝͎̫̲̪̭͖̖͓̯̕ͅd̢̲̩̹͆́ͯ̈̋͌̀̚e̵̡̡͖̪̮̪͙̎̒̓̄͋ͪ͋ͩ̔ͯ͢͝r̨͉̦̦̗̝̖͂͐̇͗̽ͪͯ̏ͪ͆ͯ̑̕͟͠ ̟̘͇̻̥̝̤ͧ̐̋ͦ̈̇ͧ͋ͣ́̈́ͬͤ̎̊͜͡ͅw̴̰̟͊ͯ͊̄͒́ͥ̂́̐ͮ̕͡͞ͅh̺̭̬̮̪̻̣͓̱͛̉̃͋̂̿͒ͪ̋ͪ̀̐̇̀̚͞ẻ̴̷̠͍̟̙͉̩͕̥ͪͩ̅͑̓̍̈̒̔ͧ͑̑͘͘͘r̡̥͖͓̱͇̖͚̩ͥ̒͑̂ͯ̈͑ͮ̈́͝͞͞ȩ̜͖͍͍̫͈̲̼̜͙̯̞̃̐͋̂̓͒̊͊͆̄̄̔̈̐͂̽̒͟ͅ ̷̴̡̻͚͎̮͎̘̝͓̼̝̲̙̯͚͓͍̭̫̝͋ͧͧ̓́̓ͥ͒ͣ̀͟y̵̮̻̩̩̙̠͔̬̬̫̬̱̗̺̓̈͆̋͐ͧ̓̓ͪ̊͑̀͢͝ͅǭ̧̨̟͚̳̫͉͆ͫ͊̀ͭͪ̉̋̅ͫ͢͢u̎ͮ̉̆̔̐̊ͭ͑̀̚͏̵̡͇̫̤͈̼̫̦̝ṛ̴̛̘̬̣͕̃ͬ̈̔͒ͬ͆̂ͮ̎ͣ̈́͌̋̑͠͝ ̸͙̦͇͎̫̗̝͚̝̆ͧ̈́ͪ͊̅͊̇̿ͥ̍͛̃͑̑͆́gͪ̈ͤ̽̔̔̈́̍ͪ҉͍͈̣̠̟̤͕̣͇̯͎̩́̀ͅơ̡̺̦̤͉̑̋ͦ͡d̔͐̆̃ͬ̀͑̕͢҉̷̶͎̣̪̝ ̶͖̮͙̮͈̙̣̪͉̬͉͎̤̣͗͗̃͊ͭ̽̏̄̍̉̂͌͘ͅï̡͙̝̭̙̮̝̬̱͚̰̿͊̓̀̀͞͝ͅs͕̭̱͓̰͇̰̥͙̥̥̜͐̔̓͑̈́̀̂̀̕͡!̅͋̀͑͆̔́̓͂ͦ͑̀ͦͩ̋͋̂͊̉̕͏̼͎̰̤̙̣̗̼̳̖

̷̧̢̤̲̯̦̭̘͎͓͙̪͉̜͍͌̇̇̄ͯ̾͊̍̐̆́̀ͨͬͪ̊͘B̶̨̡̮͉̦͖̥̻͖͎̻͇̮͕̟̺̺̬̬͖̾́ͤ͗̏̽ͬ̒ͬ̋̔̔̎͡e̓ͣ̋ͮͬ͒͊ͫ͒͋ͮ̚͠҉̯̝̻̭̺͡c̸̶̊̔͊ͩ̎͐ͧ͐̂̎̉̍̚͡҉̳͙̫͖̖̪̫ả̸̲̦͓͓̺̟͈̮͍̳̞̫͓̼̲ͯ͋̄͌̋ͧͤ̚͜͡͞u̴̹̝̜̮͈̗͍̳̬͕̬̺̺͓̖͆̐ͧ͂̉ͣ̇̑ͭ͋͘͟͠ͅs̴̥̩̬̠̲͓̯̘͎̭̘̰̰̖̬͇͎̑ͥ̇ͩͥ̈́ͨͣ͛̈̍͊ͫ͑̓͘͡ͅȩ̥͉̰̪̭͕̝̰̺ͩ̂͂ͧ̌ͯͮ̂͊ͧ͑̊̔̋̍̚ ̴̞͙̥͇̭̜̼̱̫͕̫̬̭̻͙͙ͦ̌ͭ̏ͧ̇̄͗͋͐̔̾͢ͅͅh̡̢̗̝̩̯̪̲̩͍͔̰̪̼͓ͫ̓ͫ͗ͤͣͭͮ̋͌͛̆̀̑ͬ̏̈́ͅe͕̱̺͎̥̗͔̦̎ͦ̓̍̉̂͜͝'̨̬̤̠̪̦͓͓̟̌ͩ͂ͭ͑̓̓ͩ̂͆̆̔͊ͣͦ̋͒̂̔s̷͉͖͖̻̩̮͙̹̙̯͈̦̮̟̗̦̒́͛̒ͬ͗ͦ͌̎ͨ̐̋͑̌̾͛̕͞͝ ͛̔ͫ̾ͥ́ͩͥ͆͟҉͉͙̬̠̗͍̞r̵͚͈̲̞̯̮̤͇̖̜̥̦̫̃ͥ̈͐͆͌͋̂͒ͨͣ̊̑̚͠i̸̫̻̠̼͎̣̼͉̱̳͇̰̻͎͇̖̤̿͌͒ͩ̅̽͗̆̋͆̈́ͥ͆ͭ̎͊͗͜ͅg̴ͮ̀͑̆̏̈̔̿͑̉͛̂ͯͦ̈́ͯ҉̝̜̺̰̱̙͘͟h̴͒͗̎ͨ̎ͪ͛̓̽͂̈̇̿́̅́͝͠͏͍̹͕̞̺̤͕̯̮̣̳̩̟̼͓̱̲̭t̢̻͈͇̪̘͔̬͇̣͓̲͓͔̲̜̟ͩ̓̒̏̾̀̚ͅ ̴̡̛̹͓̗̩̃̉ͭ͂̓̋͝h̤̲͉̩͗̎̏͒ͩ͊̀̀͘͠ē̻͈̠̗̜͙̿̃̒̀͞r̶̷̫͍͓̥̹͙͊̔̒̐ͧ͂͌͟ͅe̵̡̛͚̮̘̞͍̻͔̹̞̾̎̓̈́ͫ̋͌̇ͦ̂͡!ͮ̏ͫͪ̋̎̓͊́̚͏͢҉͙̖̺̳̼̮̘̭̗̹̻͚̘ͅͅ ̸̧͍̖̖͖̳̬̺̘͖̠̠̘̯̗ͫ̓́̈́̑ͬͧ̏̅̔͢ͅ
Á̷̝̠͖̩̻̠͚͇̭̤͕̲̰͑ͤ͆ͥ͌ͣ͘͟͝͝ͅͅn̛̥̹̣͍̺̖̦̭̺̜̫̟͕̳̂ͣͪ̐ͬ͘ͅd̷͎͖̣͇ͫ̈́ͤ̈ͮͧ̿̐̈́̇͛̿̈ͤͣͨ̔͐͟͠ ̴͍̲̹͕͉͍̝͓̟͚͕͔̦̖̀̐ͭ̏͘͠ḩ̧̦͔͇͈̞̄̔́̄ͤ̀͢͞e̶̷̸̡̛̳̹̦̰̻ͮͥ̌͊̓ͅ'͌̏͆̓̂́͏̸̨̝̪̜̱̥̟̩̫̜͎̪̞͞͠s̢̛̖̰̝̗͈̥̠̲̭̙̝͔̩̥̮̞ͥͦ͂ͤ̋́̀̾̽͝ ̴͙̻͎̤͎͎̘̣͖̼̩̳̠̹͉̔ͫ̓̔́̕͟͟f̵̡̫̞̖̟̬͓͎̼̗̹̺̝̤̯͙̺̯́̄͌̿̕͢ͅr̛̬̻͚̬͗̃ͩ̃ͥ̐͐̃ͮ̽ͣ̽̈͛̏ͯ̚e̛̺͖̹̫̝͇̖̺̪͖̳̘͛ͮ̂ͯͯ̅̉ͯ͐̀̅ͬ͋̾ͦ̎̉̑̕͠ͅs͕̦̩͇̼̪̗̤̰͖͑̽ͩͬͬ̓ͫ̾͟͡͞ͅh̨̧͖͕̬̱̬̝͎͎͎̬̟̘̰̪̤̫ͭͤ̂̊ͣ̂̌͘ͅ ̡̪̠̝̹͙̏̆ͤ͋̅̋ͯͬ̈̈̏ͨ̈́ͩ̍̇̎̈͞ͅͅo̶̵̡̻̦͖̤͓͙̭̻̹͖̥̻͈̭̼̥͇͐̃͗͗ͯ̃ͨ̈́̌ͮ̄ͪ̄ͅu̡̯͖̤̲̜͕̼͔̖̞͚̳͕̻̙̱̠̥̦̓̾ͥ̈́̿̒̋͌ͦ̅̃̿̓̕͡t̛̼͕̱̫̯̼̩̺̲͔̳̫̦͋͐͛̓͂̀͝͞ ̨̤̹͓̞̰̖̆ͥͭ͗̎̓ͨ́̀ͧ̋̔̎͛͆͞o̸̱̣͉͚͚̩̲͙̲̦̭̽̍͛͛̌́́͢͢f̶̛̜̰̫̻̝̅͋̓̑ͥͬͬ̆̉̇͆̉ͨ̅̂̕͘͘ ̴͙̜͈̺̙̖̹̞͙̳̞̩̲̲͈̪͛̊̅̈́͑ͦ͆ͮ͗͜ͅm̥̳͉̥͓ͧ͆͛̄ͬ̂̀́͠͠ͅȩ͉̙͙̭̇̇̓̾ͫ̉͆ͨ̊ͨ͋ͩ͗͂ͪ́r̴̛̭̳͚̬̙̟͖̳̬̣͇͍͎͕̹͎͚͎̂̎̓ͬ̎̌̇ͧ͗ͩ͗͑ͯ̈̀̚̚̚͢͠͞c̶̼͈̰̜͔ͤͪ̌̽̋̈́͐͐̎̎ͦ́ý̸̨̧̜̗̟̤̬̖̖̹̟͑̄͟͜ͅͅ!̷̧̞̲̲̞̟̻̥̱̂̑͒̅͐ͥͪ̉̎̅ͣ̾͋ͨͮ̽̑̈́ͭ͡

Forgive me if it gave you a headache to unjumble this. The first person with the right answer wins! Remember, you need to submit BOTH the unjumbled quote AND the source it's from. Good luck!

Comments

• edited April 2017

You see there is no need to wonder where your god is! Because he is right here and he is fresh out of mercy!

SAO :D!

I was not for sure how to type the quote because how you have it type is not the same as in the video for example I see because but he says cuz instead of because.

• You see there is no need to wonder where your god is! Because he is right here and is fresh out of mercy!

I was not for sure how to type the quote because how you have it type is not the same as in the video for example I see because but he says cuz instead of because.

Wow o: quick win!
    Add me for your prize, although I may not be on for a few days (ATM on phone ;-;)
  • edited April 2017
    Hah! Thank you. I have very bad vision and because I can't see I have to be able to take the finest detail and be able to discern what it is thus giving me a potential advantage. I thought it was a photo and I was going to copy then paste it into paint to enlarge it but I realized this was not the case. In the process of highlighting it I saw the two layers, one with text one with not. I had the bottom part of the sentence, put it in google then it brought up SAO, I then looked further into the body of text to discern more of the quote. BAM >:O!

Sorry if I ruined the fun >_> we can wipe my answer and pretend it never happened.

My IGN is o[]xxx[]:::::::::::::> so that is who will be adding you.
  • Hah! Thank you. I have very bad vision and because I can't see I have to be able to take the finest detail and be able to discern what it is thus giving me a potential advantage. I thought it was a photo and I was going to copy then paste it into paint to enlarge it but I realized this was not the case. In the process of highlighting it I saw the two layers, one with text one with not. I had the bottom part of the sentence, put it in google then it brought up SAO, I then looked further into the body of text to discern more of the quote. BAM >:O!

Sorry if I ruined the fun >_> we can wipe my answer and pretend it never happened.

Nono, it's completely fine. It was more of unjumbling it than knowing where it was from, its fine if you used Google ;D
  • I don't watch anime so I had no clue lol
  • Things like this are easy if you zoom in.. all just depends on speed, i didn't even think it was from a (Anime i don't watch) so that part i was clueless.. the quote itself is flawed.
  • Well I unjumbled it >:O! It was a challenge I thought, fun ^_^!