Inovations games

Now , im here,for, say one thing

cubic castles is repeating the games

bombs,parkours,etc...

BUT FOR ME,ITS TOO BORINGGGG,and im think,for anyone
im trying make it,for build new's game ,im want one thing, TUSTED PLAYERS for help me to build a NEW cubic castles game

rules for it :

No scamm we
Whoever build is owner too
Only 2 players max
If the game is payed,need to be in cubic rules
If the game is payed,owners can holla,and get cubits if you get ,IN YOUR HOLLA

im really need it ....

Good luck <3

*new rule *im fogort to put,sorry* *

when u comment,if u have a diferent nickname in cubic castles,put here nickname

EDIT!!! :

We dont want more people

the death reaper
assassinations
cafe de terno

thease are the guys^^

Comments

• Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited April 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

I bet that this upcoming game will fall into the *cough* grey zone *cough*
    @eagence Could help you.He is a master on both sides:Inventing new games and having fun of the grey area.His tic tac toe was a brilliant idea ^^

Yes,im see,its too cool , and nervawel *idk if im put name wrong* updated,with chess,4 for win,mimic , really,im loved when thease games camed to cubic castles ^^

im try to call with him ,thanks
  • Now , im here,for, say one thing

bombs,parkours,etc...

im trying make it,for build new's game ,im want one thing, TUSTED PLAYERS for help me to build a NEW cubic castles game

rules for it :

No scamm we
    Only 2 players max

im really need it ....

Good luck <3

when u comment,if u have a diferent nickname in cubic castles,put here nickname </p>

Spleef Game :D i can make it~~~
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    lucaaa795 said:

@eagence Could help you.He is a master on both sides:Inventing new games and having fun of the grey area.His tic tac toe was a brilliant idea ^^

why do you have to talk about eagence every freaking thread..... just let it go dude
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    also this is maybe an good idea, but goodluck finding something following the rules with using the items that there are now in the game and finding thats interesting enough for people to keep coming
    but goodluck with it ^^
  • I can help you, just pm me if you need my help :P
  • Aj Baryza said:

Now , im here,for, say one thing

bombs,parkours,etc...

rules for it :

No scamm we
    Only 2 players max

im really need it ....

Good luck <3

when u comment,if u have a diferent nickname in cubic castles,put here nickname </p>

Spleef Game :D i can make it~~~
    It alrealdy have in game,im dint want build a game if alrealdy have,or upgrade them

lucaaa795 said:

why do you have to talk about eagence every freaking thread..... just let it go dude
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    also this is maybe an good idea, but goodluck finding something following the rules with using the items that there are now in the game and finding thats interesting enough for people to keep coming
    but goodluck with it ^^
    Thanks ^^

I can help you, just pm me if you need my help :P

Do u is creative?
    eagence said:

I guess I may help but sadly lately I need to complete some tasks in my real life....
    Text that are worse then napalm strikes on someones house, and they are sadly called "exams"... If I somehow find time to create other miricales then passing my mech engineering exams, I may make some engineering in game ^_^ .

For a long time I was planing to build a ship battle but sadly couldn't find time yet ^_^ .

And also:

lucaaa795 said:

@eagence Could help you.He is a master on both sides:Inventing new games and having fun of the grey area.His tic tac toe was a brilliant idea ^_^

lucaaa795 is promoting and advertising my works and skills, what an humble and kind action ^_^

I will soon do somethings / events for the ones seeking fun after egg hunt if I find time, don't worry you will not be bored long...

But if you are bored feel free to enjoy spudbug game in my realm and try it with your friends if you didn't do it yet... Or maybe we play in my temporary game room...
    Ok im try ur spudbug game ^^
    The rules about that game is in the game realm?
  • Im need only one more person for start ....

can anyone join? pls...

say #imwantjoin
    if u want join in it ... *im only accept tusted players,whoever im know in the game*
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    edited May 2017
    What game are you guys doing? May I know what is it?

If you need any help feel free to ask me!

I'm more than happy to help.
  • PandoritePandorite Member
    edited May 2017
    Make a true bomb game.

Bomber man style small realm prize is in another room. 2 players have permissions the goal is to kill the other player.

Games prizes include blocks bombed/collected. Its likely because of this not many valuable blocks will be used.

Potential prize for winner

Could be paid or unpaid.

"Power ups" could be found (special blocks that do different things) example say a player finds a gold block this block debuffs the enemy for say 10 seconds they lose permission.

Power up blocks must be placed on a special zone (donation table) to activate. This would reduce costs to owner instead of buying say diamonds over and over for a single power up for a single game.

I could go on and on a about possible rules and such

let's see here

Mazes, my friend and I plan to make one on a 100x100 realm. 3 levels total. Less parkor more puzzles and reasoning skills.

If you want to brainstorm with me more just say so cx for now I'll leave these here.
  • Pandorite said:

Make a true bomb game.

Bomber man style small realm prize is in another room. 2 players have permissions the goal is to kill the other player.

Games prizes include blocks bombed/collected. Its likely because of this not many valuable blocks will be used.

Could be paid or unpaid.

"Power ups" could be found (special blocks that do different things) example say a player finds a gold block this block debuffs the enemy for say 10 seconds they lose permission.

Power up blocks must be placed on a special zone (donation table) to activate. This would reduce costs to owner instead of buying say diamonds over and over for a single power up for a single game.

let's see here

Mazes, my friend and I plan to make one on a 100x100 realm. 3 levels total. Less parkor more puzzles and reasoning skills.

If you want to brainstorm with me more just say so cx for now I'll leave these here.

we alrealdy have one
  • PandoritePandorite Member
    edited May 2017

Pandorite said:

Make a true bomb game.

Could be paid or unpaid.

let's see here

we alrealdy have one
    Ah alright well. If you want any help let me know here or via a pm. I see you already have three people though.

I just enjoy building /creating events and whatnot