Keys

SweetPyxelSweetPyxel Member
edited December 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
As we all (should) know.... the gold key is useless...
But what if keys worked like everlasting tickets allowing you to enter a password door that has the same password... and special keys that can be attached to multiple sentries, allowing entry into multiple doors that may maintain multiple passwords....
nah... the second half of that suggestion is too complicated but is still very creative XD
plus... my gold key isn't helping me do anything XD
*works on chests and doors

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I have a better idea, when using a password sentry on a chest you can set a pass on the key allowing the chest to be opened, if you get a wrong chest the key just goes back in your inv until you have the right chest

(Just like a lock with key and pass options)
  • I have a better idea, when using a password sentry on a chest you can set a pass on the key allowing the chest to be opened, if you get a wrong chest the key just goes back in your inv until you have the right chest

(Just like a lock with key and pass options)

like these ideas XD I think this is awesome :3
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    I collect em :P
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I love that idea!
  • Reviving this cause gold keys are still U S E L E S S
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I still love this idea!
  • I want this too, because tickets are 1-time use. This makes sense for an event, but what if you have a door with a password sentry on it which you frequently use in your realm? A key would be quite useful, like an everlasting ticket. +1
  • How about a key sentry?

• I love this idea! +1