Turn Off The Attractor Perk

edited April 2017 in General Chat
It is best if you turn off your attractor for many reasons, like blocks will disappear when you pull them after twenty minutes if you have the perk on vs. if you do not have the perk on the blocks will sit in float state for the end of time. Thank you and have a nice day.

Shoutout to Yak and Super for bringing this up, with Dragon being the problem solver :)!

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Also, with attractor off you get double blocks and cubits.
  • PiousPious Member
    You guys are extremely late...
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    Nerve said:

Also, with attractor off you get double blocks and cubits.

hmmm what other perks do you think the attractor affects? blaked noticed it affected more
    Blaked said:

I see everytime when Attractor is enabled, the other perks doesn't work (double resources mining/cubits/farming and xp bonus)

I never knew this til now..

• edited April 2017
    Ohhh! Thats y I never gets double cubits or blocks!

@CosmicCow @SirKewberth fix this please!
  • PiousPious Member

I'm not sure this is really even a bug. This is just how things have always been...
  • edited April 2017
    Pious said:

I'm not sure this is really even a bug. This is just how things have always been...
    It's indeed bug.... The double cubits and resources should be working with attractor perk, also when u mine any pets it wouldn't get attracted by the attractor perk, any idea developers?

@CosmicCow @SirKewberth
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Pious said:

It's indeed bug.... The double cubits and resources should be works with attractor perk,also when u mine any pets it wouldn't get attracted by the attractor perk, any idea dev?

@CosmicCow @SirKewberth
    The farming perk, miner perk, and double cubit perks do not work with attractor on. Also, blocks only despawn when mined if attractor is on. A simple way of putting this is attractor messes up everything.
  • You never did listen to any of Hinter's speeches about the perks now, did you Grey? xD
  • edited April 2017
    When Hinter begins talking to me sadly there is like this switch to the sound and it flips making it where I can't hear what he is saying lol.
  • i'll try this later :3 btw if it works thanks