I can't open the game...

I can't open the game on iPhone 4 everytime i try to start the game it crash me, please help

Comments

• YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Its not ur connection?
  • Sir. PortoSir. Porto Member
    edited April 2017
    Yakroo said:

Its not ur connection?

Nope it crash me everytime no Matter what
    Chipbag said:

I can't open the game on iPhone 4 everytime i try to start the game it crash me, please help

Hmm, an iPhone 4 is an older device and has only about 512MB of RAM to start with (which is not very good compared to today). The average phone now in days has about 1GB to 4GB's of RAM. It could be that the game is killing your RAM since the game is quite harsh on RAM honestly.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling if you are sure you have a stable connection, if that does not work it might be time to upgrade that phone of yours.
    Ok I'll try
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    edited April 2017
    Please don't multi-post, there's an edit option available within your comment box in a form of gear button.

There have been a few other people that were unable to play on an iPhone 4, not sure if they're still affected by this or not. You might need to contact support for more information in regards to your issue, if reinstalling doesn't help: http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • Sadly, Cubic Castles doesn't work on iPhone4.
    I guess old devices don't support high quality games.
  • You don't have the enough RAM on phone
  • Reaper BearReaper Bear USAMember
    Even though you can download the game still, it will more than likely not work on iphone 4 and lower