Suggestion: Medieval Pack and Summer Pack

edited April 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
1. Medieval Pack: Wanted to Roleplay with your friends? Be a king? A knight? Build a castle? Then HERE You can get it!

Pack Includes:

(Blocks)
Medieval Gate
Pile O' Money
Bag O' Money (Chest)
Excalibur Stone (Stone with sword on it)
Door Chain (For Castle Doors That Are Like A Bridge on River)

(Wearables)
Knight's Helmet
Knight's Chestplate
Knight's Leggings
Knight's Robe
Knight's Sword
King's Robes
King's Crown
Executioner Mask (Instead of dungeon pack, medieval pack)
Executioner Shirt
Executioner Pants
Executioner's Axe
Wizzard's Robe
Flame Wizzard's Staff
Aqua Wizzard's Staff
Dark Wizzard's Staff
Dragon Costume
Trumpet

(Cars)

Horse (Like a car but with horse skin)
Horse Carriage (Maybe with different skins)

2.Summer Pack: Ever wanted to hang out with your friends? Make a pool party?! This is the pack for you!
Maybe make this only avaible in summer

(Blocks)
Interior Swimming Pool Block (Like the ones swimming pools have irl)
Exterior Swimming Pool Block (Like the ones swimming pools have irl)
Beach Seat
Towel
Decorative Surf Board
Tropical Table
Tropical Chairs

(Wearables)

Shark Outfit
Swimsuit
Bikini
Summer Sunglasses
Surfing Board (1) \
Surfing Board (2) - —Different Designs!
Surfing Board (3) /

Thanks For Reading!

Comments

• +10 for medieval pack >:D
  • +2 for all the ideas ^^
  • +10000 I looooove castles and I want a big bag of money ;DD
  • +1 but too many wearavles and too few blocks
  • +1
    I would like to have this in-game
    But i agree with pimydd,i would like to build something summer-related so some more blocks would be cool :)
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    sounds good but i would prefer to see a higher blocks ratio to costumes
  • edited April 2017
    Thanks for comments! Added Bag O' Money (chest), Excalibur Stone, Door Chain, Trumpet, Horse (Car) and Horse Carriage (Car)
    PD: Great Thanks for Jadabug for suggesting me posting this on forums!
    PD2:Comment more suggestions for these packs and ill add them to the list :3
  • Great ideas +10

But maybe a Excalibur sword? OOOH that'd be awesome :o

But yes every idea is awesome
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Great ideas +10

@Bluejay_1 Or maybe even when you get the excalibur stone, (super rare) you can take the sword off it and wear it and then leave it there and only realm owner can take? Sounds great!
  • Some of these items you suggested are in another game... just to point it out.
    I liked the Summer Pack tho.
    Also, I believe in the old forums, they said they cannot bring in "swrods" into the game, forgot the reason.
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Great ideas +10

@Bluejay_1 Or maybe even when you get the excalibur stone, (super rare) you can take the sword off it and wear it and then leave it there and only realm owner can take? Sounds great!
    Hmm like the pet function? When u wear it it is out of its place (in a pet case a kennel) but when ur not usuing it u can place it back on the stone?
  • Some of these items you suggested are in another game... just to point it out.
    I liked the Summer Pack tho.
    Also, I believe in the old forums, they said they cannot bring in "swrods" into the game, forgot the reason.

Yea Ik, inspired in some games ^^
    Bluejay_1 said:

Bluejay_1 said:

Great ideas +10

Hmm like the pet function? When u wear it it is out of its place (in a pet case a kennel) but when ur not usuing it u can place it back on the stone?
    Yes just like that, would look amazing!
  • Love them! Actually I'm addicted to Roleplay! Soo yeah, I would give many Likes to this you know ^.^ I Love It! Especially The Summer One, O3O Also the Medieval one, I did built a Hogwarts Castle for some reason @.@ With the Wiz Things I can finnaly be Harry Potter OwO [ I'm a girl but doesen't matters xD]. +2
  • RoestamRoestam Member
    +1 for all
    the Medieval Pack kinda reminds me of a booster pack from Pixel Worlds tho.
  • ApricotApricot Member
    edited May 2017
    +1 on medieval, they alreday have the executioners hood and knights helm so why not finish it off.
  • robertos said:

Love them! Actually I'm addicted to Roleplay! Soo yeah, I would give many Likes to this you know ^.^ I Love It! Especially The Summer One, O3O Also the Medieval one, I did built a Hogwarts Castle for some reason @.@ With the Wiz Things I can finnaly be Harry Potter OwO [ I'm a girl but doesen't matters xD]. +2

Can you give me the name of the realm your castle is? I love Harry Potter, I read all books ._.
    Kaylaa said:

+1 for all
    the Medieval Pack kinda reminds me of a booster pack from Pixel Worlds tho.

Haha, Some stuff from it inspired from PW :3
    Apricot said:

+1 on medieval,that alreday have the executioners hood and knights helm so why not finish it off.

Nice thinking! We should definetely finish it off! :D
  • +1 for all
    Horses would go well in our clan realm :D
  • ApricotApricot Member
    edited May 2017
    I would love to be able to build a role play realm where you can actually fight and win against monsters rather than sitting there for 20 years trying to murder a slime. Also it would give me a reason to be motivated about building.