So they added a seeker pack to the cubic store uannounced recently...anyone want to talk about this?

KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
I'm guessing they work just like the seeker bumper an egg blocks. There's also some seeker blocks that have skulls on them...might use those just for decoration...

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    The ones with the skulls and the keys are seeker blocks just like the egg ones from the pack

The sentry works like this: you put it on a door, you can set in how much eggs the have to find (0-100) and they can only leave trough the door with the sentry when they found the set ammount of eggs
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    I was confused as well about how unannounced it was, it's fairly straight forward as Elemental god said above though. It's a shame there is a strong lack of consistency with even a basic PR for this game, it's a shame as it will never grow in any considerable manner this way. What I mean is, the facebook page, steam page and even the main "what's new" pop up you should get when you start the game doesn't always actually get updated and a lot of stuff is thrown in the game without a single word.

Come on admin >.<
    Siddd said:

I was confused as well about how unannounced it was, it's fairly straight forward as Elemental god said above though. It's a shame there is a strong lack of consistency with even a basic PR for this game, it's a shame as it will never grow in any considerable manner this way. What I mean is, the facebook page, steam page and even the main "what's new" pop up you should get when you start the game doesn't always actually get updated and a lot of stuff is thrown in the game without a single word.

Come on admin >.<</p>

yeah thats so true xD

i had yesterday a person that saw me in the bunnymobile i bought like 4 hours before, and then a person comes and asked me if he could buy it for 30k, i sayed that he could buy it in the cc store but when i looked it was suddenly replaced....
  • tbh I really don't care about the pack, just ticked off that the bunnymobile was removed....
    Misticall said:

tbh I really don't care about the pack, just ticked off that the bunnymobile was removed....

Well you could have expected that.... its an special item with a 100% chance to get and just easy buyable, and its an event item
  • Misticall said:

tbh I really don't care about the pack, just ticked off that the bunnymobile was removed....

Well you could have expected that.... its an special item with a 100% chance to get and just easy buyable, and its an event item
    I mean that it was removed before the Easter pack...
    '-'
    Misticall said:

Misticall said:

I mean that it was removed before the Easter pack...
    '-'
    Ooh yeah... well thats indeed a bummer... but i think it has its reasons xD
  • There is a definitely a lack of communication. I was striving and trying to raise cubits for the bunny mobile, I was getting close to my goal thinking I have a little time then they snatched it RIGHT OUT OF THE STORE. I will not even look at the evil seeker blocks that hijacked the bunny mobile >_<. OR SPEAK OF THEM FOR SEVERAL MONTHS.