Mods or Admins Please Respond Soon!

MeHawkMeHawk Member
edited April 2017 in Help Requests
I couldn't able to access my account, its keep on loading for never opens.

any mod or admin please help me!

Comments

• Try to contact support about it. Tell them what kind of device you are using.
  • i have already raised a ticket and its been 24 hrs.
  • edited April 2017
    Well sometimes u have to wait longer, just be patient, it's either there's way too much reports out there or just they r doing checking on their server about your problem, since its the first time for this things to happen

And well btw, U may got perm banned from the game if u did something bad.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • but its been 3 days i didn't get any solutions.
  • edited April 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • eagence said:

Your issue will be solved I guess but you may need to wait a bit...

Some similar cases happened before too...
    Does Mabz (Costumer Support Admin) informed you back or answered you?

It may take around 3 days for Mabz (Costumer Support Admin) to answer and may take some more time to solve such case. But it will probably be solved...

You don't need to make many discussions for such cases, just wait for admins answer or if really required you may PM them. And I don't think anyone will ban you for re-mentioning an issue that is not solved yet. Sadly only an admin may fix that issue...

Could you also answer three questions just to clarify why it may be happened...

1) Were you carrying a normal door? Or was there something specific about it...
    2) Did you entered a normal realm or was it a glitched realm or something...
    3) Did you had any lag issue or experienced any server issues when you faced that problem...

I was carrying a realm door, I entered a normal realm and when I can throught the exit I ended up in scammington village with is a adventure this cc. From there I couldn't exit, there I managed to drop the door and entered into it and that's all what happened, now its not accessible
  • Mods or admins anyone plz respond. I didn't get my issue resolved. its gonna be a week since the issue has raised. Shall i Quit Cubic Castle. I lost all my hopes that anyone one will help me in this.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    If you haven't gotten a response to your ticket, then send a new one. No one on the forums can help. All account issues should be addressed to support only.
  • I have send many messages in Support ticket but got response that we are looking into the issue and nothing happened.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Investigation of certain issues takes a while, just be patient and wait until they find what is preventing you from being able to play.
  • It's been over a week now
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    Mods can you please tell ma bz to respond soon to my ticket.
  • WuffyWuffy Member
    You should normally receive an answer within 1 day. (maybe a little slower on weekends).
    Try to PM Administrator via Forum.

@CosmicCow @SirKewberth @Mabz
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    Its gonna be 3 weeks and still couldn't use my account, shall i quit cc.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Are you sure that you are not blocking their e-mail address? Check it in your e-mail account.
    Remember that sometimes supports mail gets marked as phishing mail or something similar.
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    edited May 2017
    scorto7 said:

Are you sure that you are not blocking their e-mail address? Check it in your e-mail account.
    Remember that sometimes supports mail gets marked as phishing mail or something similar.

If they are replying I should see it in support too right?
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    Can't you do anything on this issue, can you talk to ma bz
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    MeHawk said:

scorto7 said:

If they are replying I should see it in support too right?
    even then... check it anyway just to make sure their email address hasn't been added to your blacklist(or whatever it is called for you). If it's in there you would not receive any messages what-so-ever therefore not getting any response.

Ofc i don't know why you haven't seen any response on the ticket status on the support site.
    It's still worth checking so you can receive at least mail about it in your mailbox.
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    Can you contact ma bz and tell him to do something
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    Thank you guys I got my account, please do close this discussion
This discussion has been closed.