Can i become a mod

edited April 2017 in General Chat
Can anyone help me become a mod

Comments

• NerryNerry Member
    lol asking gives you no chances
  • Just do your best and be good and nice to all and can become one.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Asking it will let you lose all chances to become a mod, and making a second thread doesnt help....
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Why do you want to become a mod so bad? being a mod is tiresome
  • not for me XD
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    Horus said:

Being a moderator on its own is really difficult, you should respect what they do. Yes, you do get that shiny blue tag, you do have more power and authority over others, but you'll quickly realise they're nothing compared to what you're up against.

Hordes of angry players bashing on you for "not doing your job" while you're powerless, held up by guidelines, or just wanting to relax after a hard day. Constant requests for help, angered players that you've punished harassing you on daily basis, it all gets real rough. Your personal space and time will squish to a near 0 while in game, unless you hide.

Due to that, a lot of our current moderators (including me), had to take a longer break at some point, or just leave entirely. The stress can and most likely will get too much for you to handle. The 17+ moderator requirement isn't just for maturity reasons, if we were to put a fragile mind into such chaos it could have a real impact on them.

take a look on this thread to find out how they choose their staff.
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/3738/mod-gm-apply
  • not for me XD

How do you know? Moderator isn't just for fun, because once you're given that blue tag, you lose almost all your regular playing time. You will have to devote almost all your time to the game. But you won't be able to for two reasons:
    One, you made this thread, which if you read through the rules, will kill your chances.
    Two, chances are, if you didn't see that rule, then you probably didn't read the rules at all.
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited April 2017
    You're literally spamming now, control yourself. (Unless you want a free warning from the mods or something)
    The only one that can help you become a moderator is you! Your behavior and attitude in the game proves everything. Only time will tell.
    Trust me, things will get really bad if they (the devs) pick the wrong mod, so they can't just give it out to random people.
    Hope this will help you calm down!
  • Follow your dreamms!
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    I've seen a lot of confusion about Moderators the past few days, and so I've compiled a guide explaining it: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/11685/want-to-be-a-moderator-read-this#latest
This discussion has been closed.