Forest Name Glitch? Does It Mean Something? @_@

YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
So I Was Egg Hunting In Different Mines And I Went Inside A Forest Mine And When I Entered The Name Was "Ray", Maybe BunnyZillas Real Name? XD
If U Guys Wanna See It Just Go To Tinkerworld And Search Super Shop And The Forest Mine Is Near It.2016-03-14-12-46-05

Comments

• BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    edited March 2016
    Horus : Kew ! they know too much ! pull the plug !!
  • This minor problem has been around since longer than ive played cc. (I joined about 11 months ago). I dont see it being fixed in the near future, and it really doesnt need fixing. Tbh its affecting nothing. Although i beleive it used to be a Tropical mine named ray (maybe there still is one..?)
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    It's actually easy to fix even by a mod. Just give a location of these mines and they'll be back to normal. Even though that Ray name pops out of nowhere again after some updates. It's not some major problem and takes a few seconds to fix.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Not Really Lol But I Do Watch Markiplier Aka Markipoo Also I Watch Pewds Hehehe
  • try restarting the router :v
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    But what does ray mean?
    Ray has 3 letters
    RAY IS ILLUMINATI DUM DUM DUUUM
  • But what does ray mean?
    Ray has 3 letters

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!!!! ;<;

• But what does ray mean?
    Ray has 3 letters

R = Red
    A = And
    Y= Yellow

Ray means. Red and Yellow. but what does Red and Yellow mean?
    What if Red and Yellow is the color of a new hat that is going to be added O.O.
  • lol you guys change this topic
  • rien-sama said:

lol you guys change this topic

Lol I have no idea why.
  • This bug had been gone for longer than a year now. I myself had reported it once in the old forums too, but it seems to be ignored >.<
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Locking this up. Gone off topic and an answer has been given.
This discussion has been closed.