Need a CLEAR Answer...!

AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
edited April 2017 in Help Requests
- Are pay to parkours allowed?
OPTION 2 - To add on to pay2parkour... the prize dispenser is foamed + there is a life block, so if you die before reaching the end, you wont get the prize, SINCE you need 2 lifes to get the prize, you jump towards foamed dispenser and the platform (platform foamed too) its on, you click get prize, (sometimes it the prize wont fall), and prize is floating, but your dead. You either respawn or get kicked from realm SINCE there IS A LIFE BLOCK!!!!!!
- Are you allowed to host a bomb game, but you will have ti pay if you die if you want to get back in the round.
COMMENT what you voted PLEASE.

Comments

• TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited April 2017
    1- No
    2- Don't know what you mean EDT No, they're not allowed :P
    3- Yes. Bomb games are skill games, they're allowed.
  • 1- No
    2- Don't know what you mean
    3- Yes. Bomb games are skill games, they're allowed.

option 2 is when you pay 2 parkour... but dispense is foamed, and there is a life block... so its 50/50 game... if you die during parkour, you get no prize since you need 2 LIFES to get the prize...
  • 1- Yes
    Games of skill such as creative building contests using foundation blocks, or parkour races may be allowed, but player complaints or reports of fake contests or undelivered prizes could lead to a permanent ban from the game for the organizers of these events. Moderators or admins may choose to shut these events down at their discretion if they determine the event to be malicious. We would encourage players not to join such contests unless they know the organizers well and trust them. You join at your own risk. Lost entry fees will not be returned. -Horus

Parkours are a game of skill

2- not sure

3- I think yes because it is still a skill game
  • 1) Yes, if THEY ARE LEGIT.
    2) NO, because this rigs them to NOT MAKE THEM LEGIT, making Option 1 a 'no'.
    3) Yes, if it is a non-rigged, fair game.
    ---
  • Vote again please... other poll was confusing ... ^^
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Any skill based games are allowed. (Bomb games, parkour, etc.)
  • Number three isn't allowed if you pay for another life if I'm correct.
  • @maou
    lucaaa795 said:

I saw MAOU in past telling owners to remove vends with second life just saying

Lil Natey said:

lucaaa795 said:

....But but sir.kew said it was legal and i saw maou watching a pay for second life game once and sayig he hoped it wasnt a scam o-o
    lucaaa795 said:

Lil Natey said:

lucaaa795 said:

....But but sir.kew said it was legal and i saw maou watching a pay for second life game once and sayig he hoped it wasnt a scam o-o
    oh
    uh
    dunno then i just saw maou in past telling players to remove them..... '-'
  • 1- yes they are allowed if legit
    2- im not sure, but seems malicious for the prize in the end
    3- i think second lives should be allowed
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Paid parkour are allowed. It falls under a skill game.
    Now this setup where you talk about a foamed finish line or prize machine sounds malicious. You can charge for it if a player with skill can finish it and receive a prize 100% of the time. This sometimes you might die at the end and get kicked thing would not be allowed as that adds the element of luck which is stated in the rules that luck games are not allowed.

Bomb games are tough to oversee from a mods perspective. Yes they are allowed. Bombs cost money and legit ones are fun to play. I personally dislike 2nd life machines. I wouldn't shut down a bomb game with one, but players should be aware that often the host will have a friend who has a lot of 2nd life warp food. This obviously isn't allowed but really tough to police. We'd have to have a very observant mod present at all bomb games with second life warp foods. Obviously we don't have the man power to do this.
    If you do come across malicious or suspicious bomb games where there seems to be the same winner all the time you can record us some footage and leave it in the scam reports thread.
  • gdog said:

Now this setup where you talk about a foamed finish line or prize machine sounds malicious. You can charge for it if a player with skill can finish it and receive a prize 100% of the time. This sometimes you might die at the end and get kicked thing would not be allowed as that adds the element of luck which is stated in the rules that luck games are not allowed.

Bomb games are tough to oversee from a mods perspective. Yes they are allowed. Bombs cost money and legit ones are fun to play. I personally dislike 2nd life machines. I wouldn't shut down a bomb game with one, but players should be aware that often the host will have a friend who has a lot of 2nd life warp food. This obviously isn't allowed but really tough to police. We'd have to have a very observant mod present at all bomb games with second life warp foods. Obviously we don't have the man power to do this.
    If you do come across malicious or suspicious bomb games where there seems to be the same winner all the time you can record us some footage and leave it in the scam reports thread.

and ,my machine are not phoamed,im hate put foam in machine,there is a way,to get a prize with 1 life in my parkour,but ,100% in 2 lifes,modified got a lot of prize from me,wasting example.300c for a prize if worth 1k +

ehgg,im in rules aiden <3
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    gdog said:

I have footage of someone doing this,their alt slipped and broke a block, caught it on camera, will upload soon ^^