Conquer The Thing You are Afraid Of!!! #PhobiaBusters!

JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
edited April 2017 in Off-Topic
Okay so All of us bound to have fears right?
Assuming the game has a lot of kids, meaning we still have our childhood phobias...

I have made my Forums pic to a doll, I hate dolls and I'm scared that if I open my eyes in the showers, she's right in front of me, to help me to just even look at it and not be afraid of it anymore..

The Best way to conquer you fear is to share it to others... Draw a picture of it.. Describe it... Comment Down what you are afraid of.. anything from monsters, deaths, heights, bugs, ANYTHING!

The Next Person Can make make a joke about what you are afraid of (in a professional way) and share their fears ^^..

Example:
Totes McGoats: Dolls have plastic eyes, straws are plastic-ish.... if you look at a straw.. be afraid... also they are
fluffy anyways if they come near you..
I'm scared of zombie clowns grabbing on my legs and turning me into one..

Cuteabby4454: Imagine that zombie wearing the Kylie Lip kit... and in a make up tutorial with a Youtuber
voice over. "Contouring is key!" before he attacks you..
I'm scared of my balloon flying me on top of a tower and not being able to come down.. or
heights.
SasukeUchiha: Imaging if it flew you inside the house of Carl and Ellie Fredrikson and there's a Gajillion
Balloons.
I'm scarred of Spiders and the Bully at my school.

and so on...

Please Don't Make fun of anyone, Be as respectful and mature as you can. We're here to make every qbee into a strong lil soul!

Comments

• DullachanDullachan Member
    edited April 2017
    I'm scared of unicorns.
  • I'm scared of unicorns.

so much for respectful
  • 'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
    edited April 2017
    Screenshot_2017-04-16-20-39-19-1

• DullachanDullachan Member
    edited April 2017
    [Edited out, ignore this.]
  • I am ***TERRIFIED*** of anything that's found in storms, spins fast, and destroys everything in its path...Aka

1492441200548-1

• Ultra.Ultra. Member
    edited April 2017
    Um tornados, Crashing whether it's in a car, Plane, jet, Train, all of the above.. house burning down, some what heights. Are these classed as Phobia's?
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Overwhelming fear of bee's. No joke.... i run like crazy if a bee is near.
    The most horrifying things don't scare me at all, but a bee and i'm out.

It is a phobia, but i don't remember the scientific name of it.
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

Screenshot_2017-04-16-20-39-19-1

I am ***TERRIFIED*** of anything that's found in storms, spins fast, and destroys everything in its path...Aka

1492441200548-1

choking on a tortilla chip would be the more likely way to kill you than a tornado :O..
    Scorto7 said:

Melissophobia or apiphobia..
    rftgyhuj

Um tornados, Crashing whether it's in a car, Plane, jet, Train, all of the above.. house burning down, some what heights. Are these classed as Phobia's?

i know fear of heights is called acrophobia but u wont die unless u jump or someone pushes u.... at least u talked about it :3... and now that i think of it I think I have a fear of crashing too >.> YOU ARE NOT ALOOONEE
  • I'm TERRIFIED of frogs... I have no Idea why but everytime I see a frog i get nightmares and I start to subconsciously cry in public...
    I'm also afraid of being alone in the dark... xD
  • NerryNerry Member
    Scorto7 said:

Same.
    I go crazy. I just run away real fast. I get so scared when I hear that buzzing noise.
    Any bug scares the crap out of me.
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited April 2017
    ...Bee memes, just think about memes.

Well, to be honest...
    I'm scared of dolls... You know those antique dolls and other modern doll toys...
    I can't handle it if I'm in a room filled with dolls, like my grandma's house... ;-;
  • JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    edited April 2017

...Bee memes, just think about memes.

Well, to be honest...
    I'm scared of dolls... You know those antique dolls and other modern doll toys...
    I can't handle it if I'm in a room filled with dolls, like my grandma's house... ;-;

my auntie's house traumatized me.... She has a lot of dolls and doll-horror movie references in there... just just dolls men... ;-; .... y dey gotta exist...
  • I am afraid of 1 thing. Knifes
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    im afraid of needles, not piercing or tattoo needles though just the injection needles
  • Im afraid of..........
    Bees ;-; when i hear buzzing thing i will run. I just... hate bees.

High Place. When i come to a place, like 5 floor. I never go up even FLOOR 2. I just scared of high place. Just dream what happen if u jump over a high place with 50 floor ;-;

Dolls
    I not too hate dolls. But, those scaey dolls. My Grandma have a Annabelle dolls which make me scared .-.

Any sharp thing
    Well why im afraid of sharp thing? Cuz it can kill you.

Tornado
    Because it cab destroy our home and many more.
    Idk why im afraid of many thing D:
  • NerryNerry Member
    Aj Baryza said:

Im afraid of..........
    Bees ;-; when i hear buzzing thing i will run. I just... hate bees.

High Place. When i come to a place, like 5 floor. I never go up even FLOOR 2. I just scared of high place. Just dream what happen if u jump over a high place with 50 floor ;-;

Dolls
    I not too hate dolls. But, those scaey dolls. My Grandma have a Annabelle dolls which make me scared .-.

Any sharp thing
    Well why im afraid of sharp thing? Cuz it can kill you.

Tornado
    Because it cab destroy our home and many more.
    Idk why im afraid of many thing D:

same.
  • Ome ROme R Member
    The Only Thing I'm Scared Of Is Cubic Castles 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's called Cubicaphobia
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    I have fear of dolls as well :P and I hate being alone in a comfort room, really not comforting.
  • Dolls are creepy, especially when you watch the newest doll movie when it comes to life. (only seen the trailer xD)

My fear is being trapped in a room with Satan for a day. I don't have any real fears except that and spiders. O.o
  • Miwky said:

I have fear of dolls as well :P and I hate being alone in a comfort room, really not comforting.

Dolls are creepy, especially when you watch the newest doll movie when it comes to life. (only seen the trailer xD)

My fear is being trapped in a room with Satan for a day. I don't have any real fears except that and spiders. O.o

anything humanoid and not alive..... gives me the sensation of they will move and they will go out to get you ;-;..... Marble statues, manequins, saint statues, barbie dolls, human-like robots......

• Miwky said:

Dolls are creepy, especially when you watch the newest doll movie when it comes to life. (only seen the trailer xD)

anything humanoid and not alive..... gives me the sensation of they will move and they will go out to get you ;-;..... Marble statues, manequins, saint statues, barbie dolls, human-like robots......

I hate barbie doll....
    Imagine if barbie doll alive and haunting you all time. ;-;
  • NerryNerry Member
    I hate barbies and those BABY dolls.
    How can any child like those.
    Have you seen those eyes? Especially the ones that make noises
    ALSO THOSE TOYS THAT REPEAT YOU
    i'm like.
    How does this work....
    *high pitched*
    HOW DOES THIS WORK
    then I just scream to the top of my lungs, but it screams louder. then i throw it into the trash
  • I have a phobia of fainting after fainting for 3 times and more.. I'm still fainting oftenly now.
  • I liked Barbies until I was like 10. I had like 50 of them, no joke. And I have a glass doll, like this one here :)1492633494613
  • NerryNerry Member
    That gave me nightmares
  • I have a very large fear of the darkness and heights.

I mean, at midnight, I go to the bathroom, and it's pitch black n the bathroom. I look at the shower and think, "What are you hiding? Foxy? Freddy? Zombies? My worst nightmare? Show yourself!" And I start scowling at the shower like an idiot, doing a stare down. Is this normal? Hehe.... XD
  • Tini Dragi :3Tini Dragi :3 Member
    edited April 2017
    Shroob said:

i'm like.
    How does this work....
    *high pitched*
    HOW DOES THIS WORK
    then I just scream to the top of my lungs, but it screams louder. then i throw it into the trash

I totally understand you....I now will be scared of barbies and dolls for the rest of my life XD. This is a totally normal fear......I think *Looks behind her* AHHHHHHH! DOLL! *Doll repeats even louder* AHHHHHH! DOLL! *Tini screams* SHIT! DAMN NO! *Grabs doll, runs outside, tosses in garbage can, grabs garbage can, runs to Alabama, throws trashcan down in Alabama, runs back home* *Sits on my bed* Finally it's gone. *looks at her side and sees the doll* NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOO!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL XD

I totally feel your pain, shroob. I hate those dolls, like I hate heights and the darkness.
  • JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    edited April 2017

Shroob said:

i'm like.
    How does this work....
    *high pitched*
    HOW DOES THIS WORK

I totally understand you....I now will be scared of barbies and dolls for the rest of my life XD. This is a totally normal fear......I think *Looks behind her* AHHHHHHH! DOLL! *Doll repeats even louder* AHHHHHH! DOLL! *Tini screams* SHIT! DAMN NO! *Grabs doll, runs outside, tosses in garbage can, grabs garbage can, runs to Alabama, throws trashcan down in Alabama, runs back home* *Sits on my bed* Finally it's gone. *looks at her side and sees the doll* NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOO!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL XD

I totally feel your pain, shroob. I hate those dolls, like I hate heights and the darkness.
    I was going to help people get over their fears ;w;...........

I have a very large fear of the darkness and heights.

I mean, at midnight, I go to the bathroom, and it's pitch black n the bathroom. I look at the shower and think, "What are you hiding? Foxy? Freddy? Zombies? My worst nightmare? Show yourself!" And I start scowling at the shower like an idiot, doing a stare down. Is this normal? Hehe.... XD

honestly me everytime I have to go outside my room at night

• I Have claustrophobia
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    This sounds stupid, but i actually dont know where i am afraid of ;_;