Logo Artist Needed

GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
edited April 2017 in Art
Looking for an artist who can design a logo for something related to the game, can't give much info as of yet, but PM me if you are interested, or leave a comment and I will PM you some more info related to it.

EDIT: If you can show a sample of work you have done with logos before, that would be really cool, will help decide on an artist

Comments

• Hmmm can you gimme more detail?
    Thanks
  • Hm, no real design experience on logos, but if you wouldn't mind, I might still be able to give some time and effort to mull over this project.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Pm me thanks
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited April 2017
    Hi!
    I'm good at this kind of stuff. I'll edit a sample of one of my works here, I'll find an old one or make a new one. Should I PM you now, or...?

EDT Not quite sure what you have in mind. :P
  • Hi there!
    I would be glad to give u a try, pm me for more details?
  • If i did make it i would need more details of what to draw, like do you want a qbee, your name, Cubit castle related stuff, an Item of sorts?
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited April 2017
    I've made a couple of logos before but that was in elementary, I'm in College now although I don't draw logos anymore I can still try, drawing and designing is my talent after all.
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Thanks for the help everyone.
    I have decided to go with @Tumbleweed as She responded with samples (Very good ones by the way) swiftly and is keen to help. Thanks again.
This discussion has been closed.