Seasons

BunnYCubiTBunnYCubiT Member
edited April 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Just had an idea; Seasons.
Seasons will change every 4 hours, and they change what you find in certain mines. Read on if you're interested!
Desert
Spring: Normal mine.
Summer: Some sand is so hot it turns molten. Good time for harvesting Lava!
Fall: Shady environment; occasional brown leaves near western side of mine.
Winter: Desert turns into a arctic mine, but all of its plant life(chilliberry and cactus), and ore spawn rate stay there. The plantlife has snow on it, which means the crops grow slower and are good for winter scenes.
Forest
Spring: 2x plant life, and extremely rare Water Lillies growing on lilypads(yes, you can harvest Water Lillies in your own realms in spring, but the rarity is still extremely rare)
Summer: Not as many plants such as sunberry and ferns are in the mine, slightly brighter environment.
Fall: Slightly shadier environment, tree leaves are brown and a lot of brown leaves around the center of the mine(and also around trees).
Winter: Arctic mine, and again all of the plant life is covered in snow. Almost no flowers, and water is ice.
Mountain
Spring: 2x plant life, and Yumberries grow a LOT faster(solvent, hooray!!).
Summer: Not as many plants, yeah you get it.
Fall: Shady environment, brown leaves near the eastern side of the mine.
Winter: Snowy version of the mine, not as many plants and Yumberries grow very slowly.
Arctic
Spring: Some plants from the Forest mine grow near the south side of the mine. 2x plant life.
Summer: Not as much snow as usual, super little amount of Forest mine plants on the South side of the mine. Plants grow a bit slower.
Fall: Brown leaves near the South side of the mine, and quite some Forest mine trees on the south side.

Comments

• MeowityMeowity CaliforniaMember
    Woah ... I like this idea. Can we get a poll?
  • Meowity said:

Woah ... I like this idea. Can we get a poll?

I tried to get the poll in on my first draft, but it didn't work. So no, not until i make the completed version. Though you are very welcome to comment your opinion on this. But until then, nope! No poll.
  • edited April 2017
    Well all the mines in game represent all the seasons.... :/

Forest mine - Autumn
    Artic Mine - Winter
    Desert mine - Summer
    Tropical mine - Rainy xD

Wait wut? How about spring? XD
  • Well all the mines in game represent all the seasons.... :/

they're different regions.
  • bump
    I made this a while ago but I still think it should be added!
  • bump
    I made this a while ago but I still think it should be added!

just like me! Please!
  • Its definitely a good idea i think...however... it would take the devs alot of work to pull this off... And theyd have to reset every season so not sure this would make it....
    BUT your idea makes me want a fall based themed mine.... IT does seem we have permanent summer and winter mines so having someplace representing fall would be awesome!
  • Ace.. That was a necropost. Please don't do that.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Please do not bump old and outdated threads & leave moderation to the forum staff.
    Locking it up.
This discussion has been closed.