Achievements! [Suggestion]

Here is my suggestion!
So, I suggest "Achievements".
This is how it works:
When you click on the thing in the top left corner of your screen, there would be another bubble with "Achievements".
When you click on it, it would show quest/achievements you can complete for rewards.
An example of an achievement:
Collect 100 Cubits - Reward: 100XP. (Level 1)
Once you complete that quest, you will click a claim button on the achievement.
After that you will get your reward, then the achievement will get to level 2 (If there is no lv2, the achievement will "vanish".
Underneath the 100 cubit achievement will obviously be more! For example a harder quest:
Reach level 10 (Level 1) - Reward 100 Cubits.
Reach level 20 (Level 2) - Reward 500 Cubits and 500 XP.
Reach level 30 (Level 3) - Reward 1000 Cubits and 1000 XP!
And So on...
So that is my achievements idea!
Here are some possible achievements if this idea is planned to be added:
Complete 50 Trades (Level 1) etc...
Send 10 Holla's (Level 1) etc
Visit Cosmic Cow's Instagram/Twitter/Youtube channel. (No Level)
Have 50 Friends in your friend list! (Level ???)
Place 10,000 blocks (Level 1) etc.
Event achievements:
Collect 100 Eggs - Reward 100 Cubits! Level 1
Collect 2500 Eggs - Reward Easter Pack? Level ???
You get the point!
So what do you think?

Comments

• so just the already built in quest system
    cool
  • The achievement shouldn't included time limited event since it would be hard and neaely impossible for those who missed themm......
  • The achievement shouldn't included time limited event since it would be hard and neaely impossible for those who missed themm......

exactly keeping them available for active players. possibly help keeping a more active player base?
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited April 2017

The achievement shouldn't included time limited event since it would be hard and neaely impossible for those who missed themm......

The limited achievement is for active players and for people who are willing to spend their time for the achievement and thats just my suggestion if they do add achievement, obviously that achievment itself doesnt have to be added.... if your not a active cc player, then I see why your complaining...
  • I see alt spam with the 50 trades one, just saying but +1 to this idea I like it
  • Pimydd said:

I see alt spam with the 50 trades one, just saying but +1 to this idea I like it

hm, if they do add that achievement, the trades will only count in different realms, so if you complete 3 trades in your realm only one of it will count.
  • +0

Kind of in the middle here, we already have a quest system which gives u quests every so often, and rewards. And it shows the finished quests which means we know what we have done. then the incomplete quests who be the quests u have, once u complete those I think it should give u like 5 more quests afterwards.
  • Pimydd said:

I see alt spam with the 50 trades one, just saying but +1 to this idea I like it

hm, if they do add that achievement, the trades will only count in different realms, so if you complete 3 trades in your realm only one of it will count.
    Ya but you could still use /trade in different realms unless it only works with registers
  • I guess but I can easily get an alt to level 10 quickly so people will probably alt abuse for c
  • I guess but I can easily get an alt to level 10 quickly so people will probably alt abuse for c

Acheivments are shared with ip?XD idk

But +1
  • This system would help a lot of newbies as well as players who have played for quite a while and it also gives players stuff to do and have a target so +1 on this but alts do seem to be the only problem here because if its like how you said level 1 quest gives you a set amount of cubits dont you think a lot of people would exploit that with alts and well become rich by doing so?
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

I guess but I can easily get an alt to level 10 quickly so people will probably alt abuse for c

Acheivments are shared with ip?XD idk

But +1
    Alts are shared by IP aswell, people find a way around it and make unlimited alts
  • Bump! x3
  • this is unfair to players that are already higher in level.
    also there should be extra achievements for max level players. because max level players can not grind for player levels on their account