who likes the easter pack

do you like the easter pack and the eggs i have 100 how many you have

Comments

• Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited April 2017
    The eggs are HARD to get, well....idk

And the pack. I don't appreciate the chance percentages. Waisted 26k on packs and the rarest item I got was Easter basket! I think the packs are cool, but I HATE the chances of getting good stuff!
  • But it is still fun wasting your money for a chance
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Yeah, Idk what's default really, spent 10k all I got was the pastel blocks and 3 types of plant decos, the seeker egg block things, along with a chocolate bunny all 5 times... :/... then I spent 25k on the car, plan on driving it year around cause it looks so ridiculous that it's hilarious.
  • does it look cool and i just hit 5.oo karma
  • I don't like the easter pack due to one large fact. The plants....which I get tired of them putting them behind a financial barricade. Certain plants I can accept like autumn leaves as an example or cherry blossoms but when we are talking about general greens like grass it should be open access or in a pack that contains a lot of them. This game is in desperate need of certain items like plants but it is almost like they are not added when included by a hard to obtain means like the recube plants.
  • I don't like the easter pack due to one large fact. The plants....which I get tired of them putting them behind a financial barricade. Certain plants I can accept like autumn leaves as an example or cherry blossoms but when we are talking about general greens like grass it should be open access or in a pack that contains a lot of them. This game is in desperate need of certain items like plants but it is almost like they are not added when included by a hard to obtain means like the recube plants.

I understand you 100% my favorite item from the pack is the grass and plants. I say make them craftable it just grass and water lilies for goodness sake.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i love the amazing nature blocks we got but i feel your pain grey
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    It makes me sad that water lilies are not in mines ;-; We already have lily pads, so it doesn't make sense to me that the flowers on them would be part of an exclusive pack.
  • I really love the new grass. And Seeker bumper and blocks as well...
  • grass block </3
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Pack is such a waste of cubits.
  • I HATE CUS I SPENT 300K AND GOT NO UMBRELLA... I have 160 eggs
  • Ik all the packs is the same... Its all about luck if you're trying to get those packs....
    Well u can choose not to if u don't wanna to, nobody force u...
  • I like the blocks and plants alot but there are just too few in one pack! Within 2 months most of them will dissapear in the chests of the most rich.just like the xmas and rainbow blocks sadly.
    If more ppl could build with them it would only make cc a more beautifull place and attract more players
    For me buying packs is a waste of c :(
    (btw that grass looks amazing :) )
  • Chances to get something good is low unless you are that lucky. I spent 60k on these packs (out of addiction :P) and barely got anything. Best i got were 1 easter basket and 1 Easter Hat and that's it.
  • my laptop broke thats why i have not been on