GirTheRobot has won the Easter Umbrella October Raffle! Next up: Slyme Costume!

Idea to stop littering in Lobbies (And/or realms)

*SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
edited April 2017 in Suggestions & Comments 19.55 Karma
Hi everyone

I was just looking around in a Lobby and saw someone had thrown some rares out and was trying to sell them, after a while of them trying to sell, they crashed and their items we're no longer their's.

I had an idea to stop people from littering, it's quite simple. Make Lobbies like the overworld, you can't drop anything.

Or even make a bumper/block like the Pedestrians Only block where nobody could drop items except for on donation tables. This could help some players with littering in story realms, parkours, or just realms that they want to keep clean. This block could also stop drop scams if people are smart and put these in their realm(s).
Poll time!
  1. Do you want this block/bumper added?43 votes
    1. Yes!
      88.37%
    2. No!
      11.63%
  2. Do you agree that people need to stop littering in Lobbies and realms?43 votes
    1. Yes!
      97.67%
    2. No!
        2.33%

Comments

• PimyddPimydd Member
    edited April 2017 19.35 Karma
    +1 I like the idea
  • Mr.PudMr.Pud Member
    3.85 Karma
    Simple, but clever.
    +1
  • tackybunnytackybunny Member
    2.45 Karma
    i made a thred about this after 20mins anyone can pick up
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed FamiliarMember, Familiar
    70.55 KarmaFamiliar

i made a thred about this after 20mins anyone can pick up

Very different from this...

Hi everyone

I was just looking around in a Lobby and saw someone had thrown some rares out and was trying to sell them, after a while of them trying to sell, they crashed and their items we're no longer their's.

I had an idea to stop people from littering, it's quite simple. Make Lobbies like the overworld, you can't drop anything.

Or even make a bumper/block like the Pedestrians Only block where nobody could drop items except for on donation tables. This could help some players with littering in story realms, parkours, or just realms that they want to keep clean. This block could also stop drop scams if people are smart and put these in their realm(s).
    +100 But -1 cause I can't drive cars so overall +99 :P
  • *SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
    edited April 2017 19.55 Karma
    Well you could still drive a car because the keys go back in your inventory anyway.

Hi everyone

+100 But -1 cause I can't drive cars so overall +99 :P
  • U  U Member
    140.00 Karma
    Or, a command similar to the one moderators have where they can clear all the floating blocks in a realm.
  • CroubictCroubict Member
    13.25 Karma
    Yes! >:v
    +10
  • NersoluNersolu Member
    edited April 2017 0.60 Karma
    of course, yes!
    +100
  • LumainLumain Member
    8.15 Karma
    I like this idea. +1
    19.55 Karma
    Nerve said:

Or, a command similar to the one moderators have where they can clear all the floating blocks in a realm.

They can already do that.

Thanks for all the +votes C: (Total +'s is 214 :O)
  • LiteRaryLiteRary Member
    109.50 Karma
    Me too like this idea.
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    51.65 Karma
    +1 this idea is awesome. It will help item loss. & scamming with that bumper
  • -Abby-Chan--Abby-Chan- Member
    7.10 Karma
    +1 this could really come in handy
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    15.10 Karma
    Idk i think its their responsibility if they throw something rare and its ok if people litter cuz it does disappear after 20minutes, just my opinion :v
  • JudyYesJudyYes Member
    edited April 2017 10.60 Karma
    +1 Has everything this game needs! :D (EDIT: RE-READ IT ALL AND +INFINITY!!!)
  • 699haris699haris Member
    5.05 Karma
    +1 don't get scammed !? The best idea ever
  • 52.95 Karma
    Well yes, I can see most of the people lost their items in lobby, and its annoying to see trash everywhere +10
  • 2.55 Karma
    I don't think it's a good idea because then the people who do drop in lobby's may start dropping in popular realms, if they lose their stuff due to dropping it's their fault for not caring about the items, what about the 13+ rule as well, i bet most of the people who do are below that age limit if not then i still meet tons of people who are.
    edited April 2017 19.55 Karma

I don't think it's a good idea because then the people who do drop in lobby's may start dropping in popular realms, if they lose their stuff due to dropping it's their fault for not caring about the items.

But then that's why they (Admins) would add a block for you to put in your realm, so realms like Pen's Yard Rentals can't get so messy
  • U  U Member
    140.00 Karma

I don't think it's a good idea because then the people who do drop in lobby's may start dropping in popular realms, if they lose their stuff due to dropping it's their fault for not caring about the items.

But then that's why they (Admins) would add a block for you to put in your realm, so realms like Pen's Yard Rentals can't get so messy
    This would not work in Pen's Yard Rentals, people throw stuff and glass them to sell. How would they be able to sell their items?
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited April 2017 49.80 Karma
    Yakroo said:

Idk i think its their responsibility if they throw something rare and its ok if people litter cuz it does disappear after 20minutes, just my opinion :v

I second this.
    what we need more is spreading awareness, not just in forums but more in game.
    19.55 Karma
    Bump!
    19.55 Karma
    Bump!
  • OrangeTailOrangeTail Member
    63.85 Karma
    Wait, what about donating on donation tables?
    Does it stop you from donating?
    19.55 Karma

Or even make a bumper/block like the Pedestrians Only block where nobody could drop items except for on donation tables.

• OrangeTailOrangeTail Member
    edited September 2017 63.85 Karma

Or even make a bumper/block like the Pedestrians Only block where nobody could drop items except for on donation tables.

But they would still donate trash. 0-0
    Basically that's what we get from people littering.
    edited September 2017 19.55 Karma

But at least then they would donate the trash on one specific spot

• [B]laze[B]laze Member
    155.00 Karma
    I like both :P
  • 12.50 Karma
    It's clear , but this is clever idea! So can stop the drop scam....But if can't drop then how we sell stuff...?
  • BoriceBorice Member
    edited September 2017 0.30 Karma
    well sell them at you're shop ? >_<
    and yea it's a clever idea! who can work