Admin or Mods for Spanish languaje

Well, that's it, Admins or Mods for Spanish, because in that languaje the people can write everything offensive XD

Comments

• MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited March 2016
    Mod's tend to use Google Translate to make out certain words and sentences that they might not understand.

SCENARIO: If a player were to see such commotion in a different language the best option is to take it to google. Now, If the commotion IS in-fact involving inappropriate content then a (screenshot) and using the Report Abuse button is a probably a necessary action to take.

~~Remember you don't have to have a /Blue Name/persee to help the community or it's players.
  • A big part of being chosen to be a mod is your ability to speak multiple languages. I'm sure there is at least one, if not two mods that speak Spanish.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Perfct said:

A big part of being chosen to be a mod is your ability to speak multiple languages. I'm sure there is at least one, if not two mods that speak Spanish.

It is? i never knew that.