CubicCastles Ideas [New Thread]

*SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
edited December 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Hey there, I've had some ideas for a while so I threw this little list together hope you like some of the ideas :D

Owl
It would follow you like a normal pet but it would fly

Block
You feed it a block (any block) then your block pet would turn to that block. if you decide you don't like that block, Give it a Wash Cloth!

Penguin ADDED
Waddle waddle

Leprechaun
This would be just like an elf, but he'd wear black pants and a green top hat with a golden stripe around it!

Cow
This little cow would happily moo as he follows you around, and when he loses you he would have a sad moo.

Vines
These would look fancy on buildings. But not only do they look fancy, you can climb them!

Snow Piles
This would be fun for Christmas time because every holiday has a leaf pile exept Christmas! So it's pretty much just a big mound of snow that when you jump in it it makes snow fly out.

Poseable mannequins
Pretty much this would be like sitting and other poses (dabbing or something).

Green Tip Piggy
And this little piggy holds Recubes!

More Gargoyles
Yes there is a gargoyle, yet he looks like he's praying, or he's just shy, what if there was a gargoyle that was like a mannequin or pose-able mannequin!

Fish water
This would look like normal water but with little fishies swimming in it, you would find these in tropical mines and forest mines in the water, all of the water wouldn't have this but some of it would, so for those people with "fish tanks" could really have a fish tank... with fish in it

Barn Wall ADDED
Barn walls could be cute if they added barn animals to the game, then you could make big barns to hold: Pigs, Cows, Goats, Chickens and whatever other animals could be in cc!

Slyme Splat
I think that sometimes the slyme mob should drop some Slyme Splat while it is hopping around, you can see why this would be a good thing down a little bit in the craftin section.

Wash Cloth
[Cloth x2 + Water]

Card Board
[Paper x5]

Water bottles
[Glass Jar + Water]

Vines
[Ferns x3]

Brown Dye
[Mud + Mortar and Pestle] or [2 Dirt + Mortar and Pestle]

Sculpty Knife ADDED
[Stick + Refined Steel + Clay]

Corner Stairs
[Any stairs + Sculpty Knife]

Brown Plaster
[Any Color Plaster + Brown Dye]

Brown Checkers
[Any Color Checkers + Brown Dye]

Card Board Box
[Card Board x6]

Corner Couch Blue
[Couch x2] @Swissy Dreamer

Corner Couch Red
[Couch x2] @Swissy Dreamer

Mulch
[Any Trunk x2 + Knife]

Wood Lattice Half
[Wood Lattice + Saw]

White Lattice Half
[White Lattice + Saw]

Fancy Planks
[Any Trunk + Solvent + Saw]

Water
[Cactus + Knife]

Green Sofa
[Wood Planks + Cotton + Green Dye + Tacks + Any Hammer]

Yellow Sofa
[Wood Planks + Cotton + Yellow Dye + Tacks + Any Hammer]

Fancy Stairs
[Fancy Planks x2 + Tacks + Any Hammer]

White Lattice Stairs
[White Lattice + Tacks + Any Hammer] @CubeSensei

Wood Lattice Stairs
[Wood Lattice + Tacks + Any Hammer] @CubeSensei

Fancy Round Table
[Varnish + Glue + Tacks + New Wood Plank + Any Hammer]

Old Round Table
[Old Wood Plank + Sticks + Tacks + Any Hammer]

New Round Table
[New Wood Plank + Sticks + Tacks + Any Hammer]

Old Wood Stool
[Sticks + Old Wood Plank + Tacks + Any Hammer]

New Wood Stool
[Sticks + New Wood Plank + Tacks + Any Hammer]

Fancy Stool
[Varnish + Sticks + New Wood Plank + Glue + Any hammer]

Fancy Stool
[Varnish + Sticks + New Wood Plank + Glue + Any hammer]

Camping Chair
[Iron Pole x4 + Cloth x2 + Any Dye + Hammer]

Grassy Block
[Grass Half + Grass Half]

Slyme Block
[Slyme Splat x2]
ooh, bouncy!

Birthday Packs!

This would include: Balloons, Gift Boxes, Rainbow and Pastel Blocks, Birthday Cake, Party hat, and a special birthday party hat, Birthday Pow Gift, and 5 gift letters!

Gift Letters

This would be just like a letter but with a gift, "Happy Birthday! [PERSON] I got you a gift!" and then in the mail box there would be the gift

Birthday Pow Gift

Just like a Christmas pow gift but instead of everyone but the owner of the gift getting stuff, the owner of the gift gets the stuff. So if I gave someone one of these only they could pick up the stuff

Jungle Mines!
This place would be awesome for new resources, it would make more of the builders have more ideas and it would have, vines and greenish brown water.

Peaceful mobs ADDED
Such as: Cows for milking, Pigs for oinking, chickens for laying eggs, and goats for doing whatever goats do

QPhones
A place to see stats, recipes and friends list and Qmessage so you can pm your friends!!! (This could be an item or a remake of the ESC Menu)

Zoom in/out
This would be fun for taking close up selfies with your friends! or if you just don't like the way up high view you can zoom in!

Chat Rings
Each ring is a different color that changes the color of your chat! (just like the executioner's mask but more colorful)

Farming ADDED
'nough said...

Gift Letters
Would be just like a letter but with a gift, "Happy Birthday! [PERSON] I got you a gift!" and then in the mail box there would be the gift

Realm Set up option
Clan Members only.

Miner's Helm
So yeah there's a Miner's Helmet, but what if it provided light for dark realms or Caverns?

Front Door Stamp
This would look somewhat like the chiseled door stamp but with a wooden door on it instead of a blank space.

Car Stamps
Slap these on your old rusty green car and change it's color, style, spoiler, or a completely new ride! such as: Santa's Sleigh, Witch's Broom, Race Car, and more!

Power Star
You could equip Power Stars in the wand slot on your outfit, these would give you super powers when the pvp tag is turned on in your realm!

Lightning Power Star
This would make your Qbee shoot lighting and stun the opponent Qbee for a few seconds and not do any damage.

Fire Power Star
This would make your Qbee shoot a 3 block row of fire and do 2/4 damage to the opponent Qbee.

Cloak Power Star
This would make your Qbee go invisible for 1 second

Spike Power Star
This would make your Qbee shoot a 3 block row of spikes and do 3/4 damage to the opponent Qbee.

Emotes
No, I'm not talking about the perk, I was thinking a command like "/Dance /Sit /Laugh /Wave" and "/Sleep" I think these would be fun for when you're having a party or when you want to express yourself in some way other than "lol" or "hehe"

Stay Spray
This could be used on any block if you didn't want to accidentally pull it. Spray some stay spray on it and you can't pull it unless you get a wash cloth and wipe off the stay spray. this could help with farms because I find myself pulling the block under the rubber sometimes

More Clan exp idea
I was thinking about the fact that you can only get 5 spots for ranks in a clan, and then I thought "What if you could buy a new spot for a new rank for 1k exp! Then you could have some more ranks in your clan, but a maximum of maybe 10.

Brown Shirt [White shirt + Brown Dye]

Brown Pants [White pants + Brown Dye]

Shoes [x2 Rubber + x3 Cloth + Sewing Kit]

Super Hero Costumes
Maybe this Halloween or whenever, CC could add superhero clothing! like Spider Man or Bat Man or Super Man outfits!

Card Board Helmet

Card Board Chest Armor

Card Board Leg Armor

Peacock Tail @spiridon

Ty-Dye Shirt

Ducky and Shark inner-tube

These would be in clothing pack in the cubit store and would take the place of a tutu.

More wigs!
These also come in their own pack
So yeah we have wigs but they're from like the 1890's ...

So how about:
Afro (Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink)
Elvis (Black)
Clown (Red, Rainbow)
Emo (Black, Grey, White, Dark Brown)
Nerd (Slick back hair. Black, Blonde, Orange, Brown)
Gamer (Smaller emo hair with headphones on it. Black, Brown, Blonde, Orange)
Baby (one or two strands of hair coming out of the middle of your head. Brown, Blonde, Black)
Normal (All normal colors)
Shaggy (All normal colors)
Pony Tail (All normal colors)
Pig Tails (All normal colors)
Long (All colors)

Emo masks!
Emo masks would be great for people that like some of the emotes more than the regular Qbee face, so it would pretty much be an equip-able emote that stays there forever @The Platinum Paladin

Super Hero Capes!
These capes would come in all colors and if you were jumping or walking they would flap in the wind! @cowbug

Plaid Shirts!
Comes in all colors!

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Yessss Brown clothings! Vital for needs to camouflage in dirt.
  • lol, yes!!
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    heh, what if you want a water block pet thoe?
    maybe add some new item to clear it?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I like this ideas. But matmat is right, maybe a stopsign for the dont like thing?
  • *SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
    edited October 2016
    Good idea Matmat :D and what Stop Sign for what don't like thing?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Good idea Matmat :D and what Stop Sign for what Don't like thing?

I mean instead of the water block a stopsign
    edited August 2017
    Ohhh ok maybe, I'll have to think on that :)

ok fixed, added a wash cloth
  • If you have any ideas or comments about the ideas, please post them! :D
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    Birthday pack, mmm..... I want a spaceship cake!
    edited June 2016
    New items!
    Find them in the clothes section
  • Bump! :D
  • The miner hat idea is cool, so it becomes a bit more popular :3
  • I made a whole Birthday (Anniversary) suggestion in the old forums as an event for August (cc was released on steam on August 13th, 2014).
    Anyway, nice suggestions. I might repost my suggestion.
  • Like Andy said, PM your friends might destroy the purpose of teleporting...
  • Tomk2005Tomk2005 Member
    edited June 2016
    YESSSSS!! Why not??? and in the QPhone u can have a community shop (u donwload it for for 300c and need to pay 150c per week and it will works like a virtual shop that u put some things to sell and u can put an ads to come to your shop)
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Nice idea's Snowy! I like the Corner Stairs. Very useful :)
  • Cool Ideas! I Like the B-day Pack!
    edited June 2016
    Bump!
    New items!
    Find them in the clothes section
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    I love the block pet, brown dye, and card board box ideas. The block pet to me screams originality, the fact that there is no brown dye is kinda odd acually, it's such a major color but yet isn't available via dye. An the cardboard box just sounds awesome, say you have a modern home and want a storage area, obviously it's not that common to find barrels in houses now aday's.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Brown dyeeeeeeeeeeee :D

And i also like the corner stair, thinking of a Corner Sofa that'll be 2x unique :3
    edited June 2016
    Thanks everyone for the positive reviews! I'm glad everybody likes my ideas :D
    -
    New items!
    Find them in the blocks section
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember

Thanks everyone for the positive reviews! I'm glad everybody likes my ideas :D
    -
    New items!

Yaaay! you added my suggestion :3 xD
  • New items!
    Find them in the blocks and misc section
  • Good ideas SnowyOwl :P
  • Bump!
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    I feel like the peacock tail in game would be a retextured turkey tail, and now I'm starting to realize that a clan only permission would require an entirely different code to the other permission options where it would have to take into consideration the clan tag instead of the acual player that has the tag...I think I lost myself... :/
    edited July 2016
    New item!
  • +5 for creativity
  • dawnidawni Member
    I really like the idea of the owl pet, great job :)