-

CrepusCrepus Member
edited July 2018 in General Chat
-

Comments

• Uncountable times. It lagged so much one time it kicked me out and reset my tablet's wallapper. :O
  • Hmm not so many times...
    5 or so.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Many times

Worst: there was once a giveaway with a prize i really wanted (good high worth) in a prize machine, you had to fill in a code and i wanted to fill in the code. I pressed okay and then i crashed, when i joined again the prize was gone. I checked the code and it was even the right code...
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i havnt had any lag really but i have witnessed the demise of phone users in some of my realms XD
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited April 2017
    Many times!
    Some due to device, and internet problems.

Worst One:
    I was organising my storage, I broke a chest which had heedlessness, 2x sub vamp, in it. (This happened during Halloween) My game crashed as I was picking up items, I couldn't get my heedlessness, and then my internet died while the game was loading. I couldn't get back online. Took an hour for my internet to get working,
  • Many many many times
    I hate when i crash when trading something like a camo shirt for a inside stamp for example

And also, lag annoys me in other games too, im unable to play most games i could play in 2012
  • I lost a race because my car rubber-banded back to the start portal.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    0 times for me, I lag like once a month and it usually is very little lol.
  • Many times!
    Some due to device, and internet problems.

Worst One:
    I was organising my storage, I broke a chest which had heedlessness, 2x sub vamp, in it. (This happened during Halloween) My game crashed as I was picking up items, I couldn't get my heedlessness, and then my internet died while the game was loading. I couldn't get back online. Took an hour for my internet to get working,

Weird o.o

Items dropped form chests usually don't disappear

• Uncountable o3o