Cubic Game Master2 has won the Ghost Costume raffle! Next drawing prize is a Krampus Mask!
Cubic Halloween Town judging has come to an end, results are now live!

Cubic Jail Album tribute finished. Free Download at Bandcamp L:

BlakedBlaked Member
edited October 3 in Music 5.35 Karma
Hello everyone, it's me, the guy of the chiptunes. Ehm, I remember, long time ago, in the old forum, I have posted about this, where the staff make a mapmaking contest about Cubic Jail and dungeons, so, I was maked 2 chiptunes to mingle with the excitement of the contest.
Actually the Speciall Cubic Jail Soundtracks are completed, in YouTube description you can select any song in tracklist, but listen to the whole album without interruptions is better, there is some sound effects and the changes between some songs are hardly distinguishable, so it gives an effect of seem to be the same song.
I'm really excited about this, I wish I could be moved to a section where I can be seen more, because I think you might like the community that has explored Cubic Jail. Enjoy :n r

Here is my other works for the game (they're here in the forum and is eventually updating): http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/11036/chiptune-tributes-for-official-parkour-courses#latest
If you like my works, you can donate cubits and other stuff at my realm "Blaked's Plaza" as a Patreon :^)
xD

The album is now available in Bandcamp, on the link you can find the entire list of soudtracks to download for free L:
https://blackedbitchiptune.bandcamp.com/album/cubic-jail

Comments

• Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    57.45 Karma
    Dude, these are cool :o

you are so talented >w<
  • The Platinum PaladinThe Platinum Paladin FamiliarMember, Familiar
    17.30 KarmaFamiliar
    :O I love the atmosphere, which gives this sense of exploration in a desolate area.
  • KaijaribenKaijariben ChileMember
    12.25 Karma
    Omg, why this is not actually in game?
  • BlakedBlaked Member
    5.35 Karma
    New update, the album is completed :T includes the first 2 songs "Katherine" and "Darkness", the download link will be added on YouTube description soon.
  • Y1_s2Y1_s2 Member
    4.45 Karma
    Nice!
  • HorusHorus EnglandForum Administrator
    33.75 Karma
    Sounds very nice!

And I feel that there's something new on our Facebook page.
  • BlakedBlaked Member
    edited October 3 5.35 Karma
    :O ty ty!

Post Updated L: