Vending machine should be craftable!!

Not only me but everyone want that vending machine should be craftable(easy) so we can place em in our small shops.if u agree just write in comment #vendsshouldbecraftable

Comments

• The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    It'd be a waste to those who bought alot of vending machines already
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I disagree x3
    It takes effort to set up a shop that can be profitable, and I think that's the way it should be. Before vending machines, I spent countless hours in my shop trying to make enough cubits to make builds. And, while the focus of the game is shifting away from shopkeeping and more to building, you still should have to put effort into anything you do, and making a profit is included in that. Once you start making a profit, then you can start spending it to automate your shop. Investment is key x3
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Before you say everyone wants them craftable ask some people.. Personnaly, I think it's perfect how they're set up. 1,500c is very cheap imo since they're forever. It's not like once you sell one item they blow up.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Vending machines are to make profit only. So they should cost money.
    This is also why piggies also cost money.
    Registers are able to be crafted so you can use them to make cubits for free.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Like gdog anove here, vending machines are made for profit only

Also if it becomes craftable shops could be even more abondended
  • #VendsShouldBeCraftable
  • I don't want it to be craftable but the price i am not too happy of, at least it's not 1k per 1 like the register used to be.
  • Cash regs would become "uselesser"
  • -1 #VendsShouldNOTBeCraftable
  • Some people say they will get loss but why u don't think before cash register were not craftable they cist 300-350c a week before they were craftable I bought 5 reg for 1500 .and got loss cuz they were craftable n ppl craft not buy...
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Pumail said:

Some people say they will get loss but why u don't think before cash register were not craftable they cist 300-350c a week before they were craftable I bought 5 reg for 1500 .and got loss cuz they were craftable n ppl craft not buy...

Its a little different with vending machines.
    Most people will have paid for 1 or maybe 2 registers before they were craftable.
    Vending machines on the other hand people have paid for lots of them.
    There are many shops with 30+ vends.

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    I Am usually up for craftables, but i'll vote no as well unfortunately in this case.
  • chirpmanchirpman Member
    edited July 2018
    i think they should be craftable, because of the fact that vending machines are needed to be bought more than cash registers, it would make sense for them to be craftable. the game shouldn't be about grinding entire forest and desert mines just to buy 4 vending machines. if its a game focused on creativity it should be easier to get them. but in order to keep it fair it could be that its really hard to make, like say needing 1 glass, 4 springs, 1 stainless steel block, 16 gizmos and a laser cutter for the tool, per say. and also still make vending machines purchaseable so that way the people who already bought them wouldn't feel cheated because it would take alot of time to actually craft them and people would still buy them because it would be easier.
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    -1 If Vends Were Crafteable People Wo Had Bought Them In The Past Will Just Tring To Refound On Forums And In-Game, Also If They Were Crafteable Everyone Will Have Vends And Regs Will You Be Un Useful And Not EveryOne Will Like That.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Please don't bump old and outdated topics. Closing.
This discussion has been closed.