~Item Suggestions by Julie~Summer, Thanksgiving and more!

Comments

• Aj Baryza said:

the bubble gum thing looks like from growtopia tho.. but
    +1

The bubble gum on gt would only get you in a flying effect for a few secs.
  • BUMP! Added something new!
  • BUMP!
  • These ideas sounds....GREAT!
    Add it add it D:
    (But i thot there's already vases)
  • OwO. I agree with the Sunset, the Blossom Stamp, Birds [ as pet ], The Scarecrow and the Colorful ''Bunneh'' Tails. But the Crafting pony, and things... look too complex, also seem Minecraft Style for me, you got inspired from there huh? XD Anyway, Geat ideea, I liek all of them but some of 'em are...too...not CC style, O3O [No Offense Julie O3O <3]
  • robertos said:

OwO. I agree with the Sunset, the Blossom Stamp, Birds [ as pet ], The Scarecrow and the Colorful ''Bunneh'' Tails. But the Crafting pony, and things... look too complex, also seem Minecraft Style for me, you got inspired from there huh? XD Anyway, Geat ideea, I liek all of them but some of 'em are...too...not CC style, O3O [No Offense Julie O3O <3]</p>

I didn't actually get any inspiration from Minecraft. I usually just stare at a wall and think of stuff. :P

Also,

BUMP!

• Jer_Jer_ Member
    edited May 2017
    +1 for the pony pet and other stamps! <3 </b>
  • Sounds good :)
  • PiousPious Member
    edited May 2017
    -1 for the Bunny Tail retextures. I'm tired of retextures and I know others are too.
    As for the other items... +20 on them.
    Except I'm also not a fan of the bird wings idea. They look pretty unattractive in that depiction, and they'd be so common... Plus, I never liked hunting fairies to begin with. v-v
  • BUMP! >:0
  • -1 for pony/horse
    Why would you be able to ride ONLY 1 pet (also for this reason the pony pet would be super expencive)
    +0 for fake bird wings, what do they do? Do they make you jump higer? Or just clothing?
  • BUMP! Added something new!
  • Liked all. Let's just wish devs will finish current projects faster. *cross fingers*
  • I like all except
    I suggest that you can't put backpacks inside backpacks idk if you thought of that but...
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

I like all except
    I suggest that you can't put backpacks inside backpacks idk if you thought of that but...

Good idea! :0 Edited!
  • BUMPPPPP
  • BUMP!
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    edited July 2017
    I skip all the ones i have no interest in.
    These i like and would not mind having them in-game.
    Cake Hat - For the birthday parties :D (not that i would celebrate a birthday in a game....normally)

ScareCrows - they can make this in the same way as they did with the snowman(not the pet).

BackPack - the way you explained how these work is good. Usually when someone suggest this or similar it sounds a bit overpowered, but as you present it here it might actually work.
  • MrFaniMrFani Member
    ABSOLUTELY A GLOVE... id be like a magician wearing that
  • They are good suggestions :P
  • Oh my god these are simply awesome!!! I love particularly the cherry blossom stamp <3

+3000000000
  • +99999 cherry blossom stamp big dream:O ,also wedding dress was my idea >w<
  • +99999 cherry blossom stamp big dream:O ,also wedding dress was my idea >w<</p>

Didn't know until I saw your discussion xD
  • Hey Julie,I got a suggestion,about a stamp,I love everything so far btw,I would like one thing more tho;
    • Fireflies Stamp
    So,it's a stamp that has a dark background as the Halloween Night stamp,it will have fireflies which will light up the place a bit,enough for you to see without torches or anything that makes light
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited July 2017
    Sculpture said:

Hey Julie,I got a suggestion,about a stamp,I love everything so far btw,I would like one thing more tho;

• Fireflies Stamp
    So,it's a stamp that has a dark background as the Halloween Night stamp,it will have fireflies which will light up the place a bit,enough for you to see without torches or anything that makes light
    Amazing! I will add it to the discussion!
    ---
    Added!
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2020
    edited July 2017
    ------------------------------
    BUMP!
    ------------------------------
  • edited July 2017
    Idea: Fruit Bushes and Crops attract Crows. And Scarecrows make Crows flee.
    Idea: With Bird Wings, instead of falling flat on the floor, You slowly glide down, but if you hit something you basically just fall... And I took no inspiration from MC, just pure logic...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    edited July 2017

Idea: Fruit Bushes and Crops attract Crows. And Scarecrows make Crows flee.
    Idea: With Bird Wings, instead of falling flat on the floor, You slowly glide down, but if you hit something you basically just fall... And I took no inspiration from MC, just pure logic...

Hmm.. What about make the scarecrow apart of the farm update (in the future). It would just be deco.
    Maybe an option in the setup to allow gliding? Like PvP.