Needed Addition To Race Blocks

The behavior of the check point block needs to be added to the race block for you can cheat it. An example of this is the red course. You can go to the very last check point, then drop down hit the bumper to reset your time and then murder your poor qbee in hot lava to send you back to the check point drastically reducing your time it takes you to get to the finish line. I really love the race blocks and I think parkour can have more of a purpose now with people training and competing to get the best score. However in the current state race blocks with not have that value with being able to check point cheat. Of course many of the courses can be cheated with jumpman the flower course being an example but that is not the point, it would better aid period if the go bumper acted also as a check point when hit. Preventing you from going back and resetting your time then respawning at another checkpoint.

Comments

• xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    How about whenever you hit the "GO!" Button (start button) it removes your checkpoint?
    I think that would help alot! :D

-Wolfie
  • edited March 2016
    It needs to be made a checkpoint because it would also null the using the door glitch I believe.