Nurse - Doc - Pharaoh

enza widowenza widow Member
edited May 2017 in General Chat
There are some hats like Doc, Nurs, Pharaoh.... we ear many things about it....

We really need more information about them and how to get them. Many players are in the game since 3 years and are not able to say how to get them or if they are discontinued ^^ You think it's normal? Na, it's a real communication issue.

I personnaly heared many things about the nurse... and it's an open door to sneaky players to make money on missinformed players.

We really need a dedicated topic to know how to get items, and if it's ever possible to get them.

@SirKewberth @CosmicCow

Comments

• Nurse and doc are obtained by donating to Trevor's Campaign(not sure if his name is Trevor) If you donate 10€ you will get the Doc hat, if you pay 20€ you will get both nurse and doc!
    Check this link:https://www.gofundme.com/teamtrevorsullivan

Pharaoh Hat: when a new player starts the game, he uses a friend code and then when he reach level 5, you will be gifted a lovely pharoahs hat, which many buy to use for recubes
  • Nurse and doc are obtained by donating to Trevor's Campaign(not sure if his name is Trevor) If you donate 10€ you will get the Doc hat, if you pay 20€ you will get both nurse and doc!
    Check this link:https://www.gofundme.com/teamtrevorsullivan

Pharaoh Hat: when a new player starts the game, he uses a friend code and then when he reach level 5, you will be gifted a lovely pharoahs hat, which many buy to use for recubes

It's level 3 I think not 5
  • enza widowenza widow Member
    edited April 2017
    Bump!

When i say that player need more informations...

I let you know that the devs are no longer supporting the doc-nurse thing.
    So, yeah those 2 hat are officialy dicontinued.

Also, would have been the less to have a thread dedicated to those hat, the way to get them, something official...
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We took down the bumper because we felt it had run it's course and few people were still donating. Of course we would never want to discourage people from continuing to donate and so if people asked I believe they were told we'd still give them hats. I guess what happened here is over a longer period with new players entering the game the demand for those hats rose and so that's why people are wondering about it again.
    edited April 2017
    Ty for the answer.

Could that Thread or the one of Luca turn in annonce?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Maybe we will.. I'll talk to Cosmic about it and see what he wants to do.
  • Wait we get Pharohs from using friend codes?
    edited April 2017
    Jadabug said:

Wait we get Pharohs from using friend codes?

Another confirmed player "discovering the game".
    Admins, do something !!
  • Jadabug said:

Lmao Jade, they do at level 3.
  • JadabugJadabug Member
    edited April 2017
    Ambiguous said:

Jadabug said:

Lmao Jade, they do at level 3.
    No one ever told me, I just thought the friend codes were to give to my irl nub friends.

Jadabug said:

Admins, do something !!
    Is that bad that I didn't know ;-;
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Friend code window states you get a "bonus", but doesn't state which one. That could be the reason of why it's not really used by anyone nor known about the fact you get a hat.
    edited April 2017
    Jadabug said:

Jadabug said:

Admins, do something !!
    Is that bad that I didn't know ;-;
    I think it's not normal.
    I'm not blaming you, cause many are in the same situation. (like me^^)
    I'm blaming the lack of information of the game...

• Cortana said:

Friend code window states you get a "bonus", but doesn't state which one. That could be the reason of why it's not really used by anyone nor known about the fact you get a hat.

Thats kinda a good point. If im promised a free item for using someones friend code id certainly expect the item. But three levek ups later id get no item and the other player whos code i used would get it. I wosh theyd give u the hat too
  • Cortana said:

I just figured out how u get pharaoh hat yesterday pretty cool :p got 2 of em but what are these "bonuses"?
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Bluejay_1 said:

Cortana said:

I just figured out how u get pharaoh hat yesterday pretty cool :p got 2 of em but what are these "bonuses"?
    The hat is a bonus.
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Cortana said:

You should receive em, you get 3 recubes / pharoah

The person who enters the code recieves a Beany
    The person who's code was entered gets a phaoroh's crown, which is the bonus for inviting someone new to cubic Castles.
  • I just wonder...

Will there be any annonce about this or do we have to wait for another noob like me to open a 36th thread about this, because of a lack of information of CC?

@admin