Plots on rent (Onett Neighborhood) -Nevermind, is closed now for a better idea xD-

BlakedBlaked Member
edited April 2017 in Trading Section
Hello, actually I'm building a residential area called Onett (like Earthbound gg) at Casa de BlackedIRL.
There are (for now) 4 plots. All are 16x16 High Sky at 100c per week. You can build whatever you want, but remember the rules:
-Be respectful with other people. (That means, not disturb other, placing cars, swearing, and these variable things).
-Don't advertice about other rental tradings, but you can advertice about normal shops where you or your friends can trade items.
-Don't build innapropiate things, uhm, like nudes, or builded bad languaje, I guess.
Remeber, I'm the owner (Blaked), no other. That means you can't get griffed by other people. If you have some problems about getting the plot or issues, you can ask me, sending mail into game, placing signposts or books into your plot, here in the forum, or in my Facebook (Blacked Eter). If you want, you can send me your adverticements at my e-mail (itzcoatlrodriguez@hotmail.com).
The decoration is still in process, but dont worry, reminder the rental plots are available!
I'm a guy who you can trust, the oldest player know me (with all these of delivery what finally I never have completed and the chiptune works xD ), so, you can feel free to get a plot comfortably.
If you don't want one, it's ok, also you can donate any stuff to build and cubits into the pigs to get more stuff to get more plots.
The access is here, in front of the principal entrace of my realm, into the portal with the red flag block.
Captura de pantalla 2017-03-30 11.06.43
Captura de pantalla 2017-03-30 11.09.07