What is YOUR highest cubit count?

Comments

• GenexGenex Member
    edited October 2017
    Highest C I have ever had was 140k. Without buying cubits that is, but since that one day my average c count is under 2k xD
  • 1.3m Without buying c
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    I had 5 million cubits at one point when my sister and I combined our cubits. Now I have only 970k
  • I wish i understood how folks get so much without buying any cubits... OR overpricing items.. I get lucky once in a while with finding something cheap and reselling it.. But i just cant overprice or take advantage of folks.... SO my c never gets quite so high and i work my butt off in my shop...
    I wish this thread was how much c was ur highest and how'd you get so much? lols

I wish i understood how folks get so much without buying any cubits... OR overpricing items.. I get lucky once in a while with finding something cheap and reselling it.. But i just cant overprice or take advantage of folks.... SO my c never gets quite so high and i work my butt off in my shop...
    I wish this thread was how much c was ur highest and how'd you get so much? lols

I have a friend named VampireV who didn't buy a single cubit. He works hard every day and already got a tractor from farming. He won the Umbrella competition with 2 accounts this year and that gave him a huge boost.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

I wish i understood how folks get so much without buying any cubits... OR overpricing items.. I get lucky once in a while with finding something cheap and reselling it.. But i just cant overprice or take advantage of folks.... SO my c never gets quite so high and i work my butt off in my shop...

I have a friend named VampireV who didn't buy a single cubit. He works hard every day and already got a tractor from farming. He won the Umbrella competition with 2 accounts this year and that gave him a huge boost.
    Wow that is quite some commitment if you won with 2 accounts xD

Ikr. To me it's just a waste of time cause I buy cubits

Yup i just buy cubits too......

Although most goes to people that needs stuff xD

Im too much of a donater ;_;
  • I wish i understood how folks get so much without buying any cubits... OR overpricing items.. I get lucky once in a while with finding something cheap and reselling it.. But i just cant overprice or take advantage of folks.... SO my c never gets quite so high and i work my butt off in my shop...

You can get cubits by entwining multiple contest. Player made contests are nice aswell.
    If you didn't know, there's small contests on Facebook aswell.
  • Around 20k, I had like 10 and was gifted 10k from a friend
  • My highest was 611k. I mostly invested and if you ever want to do a team investment or learn how to invest, contact me! It was pretty high but I blew 500k for farming and Halloween!
  • 510k :D when i bought a 500k pack hehe
  • 5OOk but i have 5k only now lol
  • LateCom said:

atm, my highest is 96k. Im still f2p, and i bought 400k of packs.
    How? u may ask, this nub is so nub he can't possibly get 400k?
    so this what happened:
    I bought my first 20k worth of packs, packed a spideybrella, sold it for a good amount, bought more packs, kept selling the rares... again and again....
    now i have 30c xDD

Where's the 400k in that? Im confused e.e
    llBIMBYll said:

LateCom said:

atm, my highest is 96k. Im still f2p, and i bought 400k of packs.
    How? u may ask, this nub is so nub he can't possibly get 400k?
    so this what happened:
    I bought my first 20k worth of packs, packed a spideybrella, sold it for a good amount, bought more packs, kept selling the rares... again and again....
    now i have 30c xDD

Where's the 400k in that? Im confused e.e
    Latecome said again and again, so that means he got more of them everytime and he got to 400k with it
  • edited November 2017
    1.1 million.... I now have 42
  • LizzyTheLizzyLizzyTheLizzy Member
    edited October 2017
    At the moment- 682k+ Highest ever- hmmm about 1.2m

Yup i just buy cubits too......

Although most goes to people that needs stuff xD

Im too much of a donater ;_;
    Same... The highest i got without buying c was about 50k :P... I then found that buying c would help me discover some of the rarer items on the game. I then sort of got addicted to buying c, and every now and again i do so :P
  • 50k i believe but i cheated and bought them xD
  • SayWhatSayWhat Member
    edited November 2017

I did the umbrella competition, I was on it All day and I was close to winning one but I didn't win, that proves it is impossible to go on 2 accounts and win
    *Bub* said:

50k i believe but i cheated and bought them xD

lol, that's funny
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I've had 60k at one point :v, but spent then all on a hopeful investment.
  • I've had 60k at one point :v, but spent then all on a hopeful investment.

hopeful investment???
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

I've had 60k at one point :v, but spent then all on a hopeful investment.

hopeful investment???
    There's certain things I hope are discontinued. So yea, trying to make profit xd.
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited November 2017
    50k. But now I got 16k (9k for a realm and 5k for the plot in the haloween contest. And 20k on packs :c)
    SayWhat said:

I did the umbrella competition, I was on it All day and I was close to winning one but I didn't win, that proves it is impossible to go on 2 accounts and win
    *Bub* said:

50k i believe but i cheated and bought them xD

lol, that's funny
    It is possible you are just really bad. Just because you are a very incapable person, it doesn't mean others are too :P
  • Highest I've ever had at one time was 60k, because I've never bought cubits. I sold multiple items and saved up for a while, and then spent it all on 2015 Christmas packs and got a bunch of junk and trash in return, which I wasn't able to sell ;-; Climbing the riches ladder is hard in this game...
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Still the same for me with 1,000,000.. but that was a year ago and have 0c now..