Hi! I'm new at CC.

FangonHDFangonHD Member
edited March 2017 in Help Requests
Hi people! I'm really new to this game, so could you help me how to get more stuff/cubits?

Comments

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The best way to earn yourself cubits is to get out there and mine some blocks!!! do your daily quests and work towards getting some basic clothing items. if being rich is your aim just keep buying and selling to work your way to the top
  • Just got 664cubits from buying cheap and selling for more!
  • FangonHD said:

Just got 664cubits from buying cheap and selling for more!

Nice keep it up!
  • Alphabic said:

FangonHD said:

Just got 664cubits from buying cheap and selling for more!

Nice keep it up!
    now 710! I guess i'm saving for something that is 1000-2000c :D
  • I suggest your best bet to start with is some events... like maybe the raffle - I will give you some clothes in-game if needed and some tokens :)
  • Welcome to the community and sounds like your making alot of money keep it up and you will have c in no tmie
  • SepailSepail Member
    edited March 2017
    My first business was mining purple & red dust and selling 2c ea (P.S. Now i am buying them 2c ea xD). Then i started my favorite business ever - diamond hunt! Well, and emerald too. Sold emeralds 15c ea (x200), diamonds 20c ea (x100), mined 300+ more diamonds and 500+ more emeralds and sold 30c ea... Luck ' = '
    Make conclusion.
  • D0G said:

I suggest your best bet to start with is some events... like maybe the raffle - I will give you some clothes in-game if needed and some tokens :)

Thanks! My ing is fangonhd
  • Selling DorkMobile 2500c!
This discussion has been closed.