Bunnyzila

Ok I've seen people holla "IVE SEEN BUNNYZILLA!" Or "COME AND FIND BUNNYZILLA!". What is bunnyzilla? I have only been on here a little under a year so when does this bunnyzila come out so we could find it? And where do we look to find it?

Comments

• Mr.PudMr.Pud Member
    edited March 2017

Ok I've seen people holla "IVE SEEN BUNNYZILLA!" Or "COME AND FIND BUNNYZILLA!". What is bunnyzilla? I have only been on here a little under a year so when does this bunnyzila come out so we could find it? And where do we look to find it?

Bunnyzilla is a giant bunny controlled by mods/admins that sometimes nearby Easter or on Easter goes to random mines and wanders through the overworld giving gifts for the Qbees that follow him.
    (Those are my basic thoughts about it).
  • I pmed kewberth about zilla once. This was his reply "BunnyZilla is a fairy creature from the Easter mists, and not controlled by or a disguise of someone else. Zilla' is his own bunny. That's my understanding anyway, from the various research I've done consulting with experts like ScholorOfTheEgg and Dr. Kewberno."
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Most/all the hollas are fake.

Like this person: IMG_1315
  • I pmed kewberth about zilla once. This was his reply "BunnyZilla is a fairy creature from the Easter mists, and not controlled by or a disguise of someone else. Zilla' is his own bunny. That's my understanding anyway, from the various research I've done consulting with experts like ScholorOfTheEgg and Dr. Kewberno."

Kewberth just doesn't wanna admit that an admin or mod is controlling it, i know for a fact that it's not an AI based thing because it types a command to drop items. I am sure people figured stuff like this out Ages ago.
  • BunnyZilla is a person in the game who comes at easter and drops items for us to have. Not everyone will get something from the BunnyZilla but there are other events to earn items so do not panic. Also some people wont see BunnyZilla. He is like the easter bunny basically!

Kewberth just doesn't wanna admit that an admin or mod is controlling it, i know for a fact that it's not an AI based thing because it types a command to drop items. I am sure people figured stuff like this out Ages ago.
    Thanks for telling us the obvious XD always count on captain obvious :P
  • BunnyZilla is another version of the easter bunny, he comes once a year and gives out exciting new/old/present now items :)

Thanks for telling us the obvious XD always count on captain obvious :P
    Alright alright no need for name calling me, i am not a captain.

AWW MAE GAHD! #CubicLore ! :D

#PaladinLore
    #AllTheLore