I think I was hacked

Someone must have hacked my account in a 30 minute time ratio because I was on 30 minutes ago and I had my bunny ears, reindeer nose, 1.7k cubits, and even a lvl 0 mewmew. I came on just now and saw that I had nothing left. I started freaking out and crying as my friend came on and called me to assess the situation. I worked so hard on it! I asked my other closest best friend but she didn't believe me and kind of insulted me. I keep getting the feeling someone is trying to make my experience worse because a couple days ago someone came into my realm and messed things up and stole my stuff. The only person allowed to build is me! I need help quickly. Maybe someone can track where my account was logged into today and find my stuff? I'm not looking for pity, Im just looking for a good game play experience.

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited March 2017
    Try support they can check the server logs and see what occurred.
    http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/

Changing your password would be a good idea though.

Also you haven't visited any of these free cubit sites?
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    Sorry to hear that you lost a ton of items. :/
    Contact support and they can help you with your situation.

http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited March 2017
    - Was the items lost in your realm or on your inventory? If they where in your realm did anyone at all have permission besides your self?

- Does anyone know your password?

- If the items where in your inventory, did you lose everything in your inventory or just valuables? (Message support of you lost everything)
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Make sure no one knows your password, or any info about your email, etc. Changing your password to both CC and the linked email should prevent this from happening again. Also, you should run a virus scan on your device.
    I had a very similar thing happen to me. I went afk for somewhere around 20 minutes (laptop closed in front of me, but still logged in to the game). No one touched the device, but when I logged back in, I had some missing items and cubits, I was even in the cubit store, and I hadn't been when I last checked.
    I think someone hacked my email and got my password that way, but idk technology that well xD Either way, make sure you change ALL of your passwords and clean your device. Hopefully you'll have better luck retrieving your items than I did.