The Arbour: Enza's Bath & Spa

enza widowenza widow Member
edited March 2017 in Player Events & Creations

The Arbour

Hi all!

After the first mini-event that i made with the pub (rewards since 5k to a motley pant), I wish now to celebrate the opening of the Enza's Bath & Spa!

You are distressed by the life?
Tired to run all the day... and for why????

Well, just take a break at the Bath & Spa of the Arbour.
There's a vend of ticket... (1000c/each) It's expensive right now but it's worth it. And you will realize after some minutes of well-being, how happy you are of this investment... Lot better than any vanity item for the same price!

1000 cubit for some minutes of happyness... just think twice. And dont forget: take your time!
You will leave the place with another sight of the life if you dont trick once inside.

9 Qbees already took part (lucaaa795-girljewel-noe nt, and more! )... if you wonder if it's a good deal to spend 1000c just for memories...

Hurry left 41 ticket! go to ' The Arbour'

25 tickets have been sold and the Enza's Bath & Spa thank you so much to have joined the opening!

1000 cubits... yeah, for sure it's a lot, but....

You would say: "Hard to spend 1000c for just... for what? a meet? a moment? nothing!"
I will answer: " na fellow qbee: you were in the Arbour and talked to me.... i personnaly liked to meet you "
You: " oh, me too... but i talked to you for free... what about that 'expensive' Bath & Spa'?
Me: " I guess... without that event, we maybe would never meet... and the bath was good I guess? ... and how to say.... i forgot to reveal you something..."

*Enza, a bit confused, removed a scroll from her bag, and dispay it on the front of the Enza's Bath & Spa*

note
prescription

Ticket Price since opening : 100 cubit!
Including
> Whirlpool
> Shampooer
> Strawberry Shower and bath
> Steam Room
> Massage by Enza!!!!

Comments

• I've tried it!! 10/10 would recommend it for everyone!! xD amazing job enzaaa
  • Amazing! Nice creativity =)
    Would recommend checking it out!
  • Totally reccomend it, it's so cute and amazing.
    Totally worth it.
  • Already 15 joined!

Once all 50 ticket gone, i'll give you some individual ordinance...
  • I tried it too ^^ And I recommend it :) Very creative!
  • I've never seen something like that O_O awesome job, Enza!
    Those of you who are reading this post- it's worth the 1k c. At least in my opinion :)
  • This is more for people with money the spare, i won't be attending it but it does look fancy.
  • I want to join but no 1k tho rip x.x
  • Finally I'll just go to 25 tickets. It means left only 2 tickets.

Ty for all qbee who joined =)
  • I want to join tho.. but no 1k =(
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    That was great too bad theres no more tickets ;-;
  • It made me smile :-)

• 25 tickets have been sold and the Enza's Bath & Spa thank you so much to have joined the opening!

1000 cubits... yeah, for sure it's a lot, but....

You would say: "Hard to spend 1000c for just... for what? a meet? a moment? nothing!"
    I will answer: " na fellow qbee: you were in the Arbour and talked to me.... i personnaly liked to meet you "
    You: " oh, me too... but i talked to you for free... what about that 'expensive' Bath & Spa'?
    Me: " I guess... without that event, we maybe would never meet... and the bath was good I guess? ... and how to say.... i forgot to reveal you something..."

*Enza, a bit confused, removed a scroll from her bag, and dispay it on the front of the Enza's Bath & Spa*

note
    prescription

Ticket Price since opening : 100 cubit!
    Including
    > Whirlpool
    > Shampooer
    > Strawberry Shower and bath
    > Steam Room
    > Massage by Enza!!!!

• :O
  • 100c? i want :o
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Omg this is so OP xD

Sadly i totally missed this thread....
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    is this still going? sounds like good fun
  • Ehhh it was fun but i only got in when its 100c :P
  • Ill buy one
  • enza widowenza widow Member
    edited March 2017
    First the price was 1000c ... just to see who was ready to pay this. Anyway, the 25 who payed got the 1000c back + much stuff.

That was the deal: a kind of celebration of the opening of the spa

Now it's 100c the ticket but the event is off. It will just be a discovering... or... if you really need relax everyday, I may do some discount for amount of tickets^^.

Ty everyone for sharing a bit of your time =)
  • First the price was 1000c ... just to see who was ready to pay this. Anyway, the 25 who payed got the 1000c back + much stuff.

That was the deal: a kind of celebration of the opening of the spa

Now it's 100c the ticket but the event is off. It will just be a discovering... or... if you really need relax everyday, I may do some discount for amount of tickets^^.

Ty everyone for sharing a bit of your time =)

When i can buy ze ticket?
  • I went there looking for the plenty horn but I went to the spa instead. It is very well made. shame about the 100c though.
    After the spa I felt a bit stressed as I had been pushed through a wall and it was so much reading.

So I went back to my place to relax at my small afk fountain.
    Reminding me of the greatness of the simple things in life.
  • Ha I forgot to bump the bumper and when Enza tried to talk to me I ran away because I was so relaxed I felt like I could fly >:D!