=MGN=RedEagleMom

There is someone called =MGN=RedEagleMom in-game and I thinks its sorta copying so please change her name to something else...

Comments

• ValleyValley Member
    edited March 2017
    This thread isn't even neccisary can you just put things like this on you wall? >-<
  • D0G said:

There is someone called =MGN=RedEagleMom in-game and I thinks its sorta copying so please change her name to something else...

That name dont includes badword or something else , so that name will not be change
  • Well, it's just weird, nothing to be worried about. :P
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator
    As others have said, the name is not illegal, so technically we can not change it.
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Why change it? Red Eagle is not a staff member or so. He's a normal player so no problem i guess...
  • Aj BaryzaAj Baryza Member
    edited March 2017
    Why need to change it? Its a good name , no bad word ir other so no need to change.
    P.S. why u want staff change her name? Just wondering tho
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    what if it is his mum..
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    As I said in a private message previously, if Red Eagle himself is having issues with that player, then he can contact support about it. We are not allowed to change names just because someone dislikes it; as long as the name doesn't violate our Terms of Service, there's nothing really we can do. Locking this up.
This discussion has been closed.