Story telling Contest (Notes and Continued)

Hey! Feebi and Aj Barzya sorry.. I haven't played because I was reviewing on my quarterly exam and finally it's over and my vacation has been started. But.. For those who didn't know about my contest join now.. It's still open. Deadline is Sunday April 2 2017. The theme is love story and there are prizes!
1st:Kitten ears and 50c
2nd:150c
3rd:100c

I can do another one if you would like. Comment down below what theme next you would want.

Winners would be announced about April 5.. So please show me your story after/before deadline and before the announcement.

I sometimes like to have happy endings or tragic. But I wanted like tragic at the start but then it turns out to have an happy ending.. Just post a comment that you'll join. Because I can add you for you to send me the story you made. Please note though on your story it has to have no badwords that are not appropriate and has no gross stuff. It must be appropriate or else you'll not have the chance to be on the leaderboards. Please check this post everyday I might announce some things. :D

Bonus points:
+3 if your story contains:periods,right grammar and others.
+1 if your story has a great plot.

Minus points:
-3 if your story contains inappropriate words and has gross stuff in it.
-2 if your story says something bad about a person example: By the way please don't add friend Lordy21 because he is ugly.
It's -2 because it's kinda offensive and bad at the same time. Lordy21 is a made up name..But if you have a friend that is Lordy it's just an example and it's not true. BUT if you need to say something bad about the character in your story it's okay like example "Rina said, "Ruby is so bad.." I will understand that.

Ways to show me your story:
Send it to me or just say, "Hey! MeltedCheesyYT! Go to Peterpiper's Realm." I'll go there.
Add friend/Tp to me if your story is ready. :D

(Make sure to make the story end when I'll check it out.. But if you showed me to it already then changed it again.. I can't read it again.)

Comments

• What kind of love story tho? Tragic? Or the one that has a 'Happy Ending'?
  • I am not going to participate in this anymore, won't have enough time and effort to put into this. Sorry.
  • Where do we send the story too? OvO
  • edited March 2017
    You send the story to me! :D Just put it on your realm or some room..And if it's an happy ending or tragic? Well I actually like tragic and happy ending.. Like at first like the ending is going to end tragic but it went happy and all good. But it depends on you. Just add me to send me the story. :D
  • Can I PM it? :P
  • I join! :DDDDDDDDD
  • The raccoon joins too! (Me xD)
    I send you a friend request accept for story :P