This is getting so unfair.

Mr. Steve VMr. Steve V Member
edited March 2017 in General Chat
Maou aka the new mod muted me with absolutely no reason Noe Nt sent a holla that took us in Eden,there everyone was saying bad words and when i said a word that isnt even bad he muted me for 1 hour(the word is sh##).If the community could vote to kick a mod i would choose to kick him. PS I was not warned by him.

Comments

• You can send a support ticket if you want to complain. However I think it's his job.
  • Mr. Steve VMr. Steve V Member
    edited March 2017
    I can tell you that punishing people who want to have fun playing this game for no reason it is not his job. PS I was not warned!
  • How is sh## not a bad word? If you had said stupid or something, then you wouldn't deserve a mute. But you did say a bad word, and it's only a 1 hour mute. He was just doing his job.
  • Rootbeerr said:

How is sh## not a bad word? If you had said stupid or something, then you wouldn't deserve a mute. But you did say a bad word, and it's only a 1 hour mute. He was just doing his job.

I agree. That word IS a bad word and muting for 1hr makes sence. He's doing his job, as said above. Send a ticket to support if you have a direct question or complaint to a mod.
  • Mr.PudMr.Pud Member
    edited March 2017
    That IS a bad word. Even if you are not happy about the fact that Maou just did his job, then you should send a ticket to support, however, Maou is right, that is a bad word and you deserved it. Always calculate the consequences of your actions before you do them. Just because everybody was cursing, didn't mean you had to do the same :)
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    That is actually a bad word in fact, it's censored in-game for a reason. If you can't use some decent language, that is your own fault and not a moderator's fault, who was actually doing their job on keeping the community clean. :) Locking this up.
This discussion has been closed.