Who misses Being a Noob

Ome ROme R Member
edited March 2017 in Community
Personally Cubic Castles Was awesome when we were noobs but now were Lazy, Buy Stuff Instead Of Crafting, And some of us just got everything they wanted in the game.

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited March 2017
    Well i am not going for items in the game. I have my dream item: slime costume :D

And i am always talking to people, not even going after earning cubits

But i miss that time pretty much, i had to figure out everything on my own, but now i just know it
  • I really miss... You are right Sarah..
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    edited March 2017
    I think personal enjoyment In CC comes from working towards something. If you don't set new goals, it can get boring. For me, my first goal was to know everything I could about the game. Even now, I learn new trivia or mechanics and it's fun x3
    I can get bored when I have nothing to work on, so I always try to think about and plan new builds. Try something new, it might become your next goal :D
  • ;-; I miss it when i'm in a minigame and everyone is like so lower level than me and I feel like an outsider ;-; But nevertheless the game is still fun, I still go out mining and I still craft even if I don't need xp anymore but I enjoy building things like adventure maps because it's something I made and I can be proud of :')
  • I miss knowing nothing...oh wait I still know nothing.
  • Newb Days: "wow, that's cool!" "scam's are just a thing of your imagination ^_^" *gets scammed*
    Normal Days: Hey, I'll mine 100k blocks for you, no problem! *mines for pointless cubits*
  • I only miss my old friends that got corrupted by the money, or just quit...
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I never was a noob! :)

Just kidding :P
  • Well if being lazy and buying stuff isn't noob then I'm noob x.X I can't buy anything
  • NerryNerry Member
    Yep. Bc in 2014. Everyone was a nub. No one was rude and made fun of each other.
    Good all days amazing.
    Now its just a complete hell. And I dont play anymore just becaue xd
  • I wanna be a newbie again :D
  • ...But I still am. o.o
  • Ome ROme R Member
    Well everyone there's one solution for this....
    Gimme all yourights stuffs!!!
  • I remember knowing nothing about the cubic store. Not being able too talk or knowing how to type in amount of cubits when trading.Trying to get some cubits through the special offers. it was really not that great. glad i can just mine, hang out with my cubic friends and buy and sell stuff.
  • It's a shame that we can never go full noob again, unless we get our memories wiped.
  • It's a shame that we can never go full noob again, unless we get our memories wiped.

True, I'd love to witness the different outcomes I would've had during my nub days, but I guess we won't know...