The dork mobile

Ok I have some questions. Why is the dork mobile call the dork mobile?It's cute and adorable! And can you make cars go faster?? Is its price going to go higher? Cause the thing above the dork mobile says intro price.well I think that's all......Wait!! Is there a big difference between the other cars in speed or is it just the looks? Well that's all

Comments

• 1. Idk
    2. I don't think so
    3. I believe so
    4.No difference in speeds, I win races with the dork mobile
  • It's a minivan, and minvans are usually considered to be the bottom of the food chain when it comes to cars.
  • There is a difference between how fast the lux turns and how fast the other cars turn, i think its a bug or something but the lux turns slower than the other cars.
  • PontoZen said:

There is a difference between how fast the lux turns and how fast the other cars turn, i think its a bug or something but the lux turns slower than the other cars.

>pays 50,000 cubits for a car
    >pays 3,500 cubits for a car
    >cheaper one somehow moves faster
    >logic
  • Lil Natey said:

PontoZen said:

There is a difference between how fast the lux turns and how fast the other cars turn, i think its a bug or something but the lux turns slower than the other cars.

The lux is actually smoother and turns smoother :P
    But it doesn't turn as FAST
  • Well, i love the cars on how they are but, idh a car so what am i to say about this? :S
  • lynxolynxo Member
    edited October 2022
    I bought a dork from market and sell it, however, there's some good prize and bad prize.
    High- over 3k
    Medium- about 2.5k to 2.75k
    Low-2k
    I bought my dork in a rental for 2.5k and sold it for 2.6k. However it's really hard to found people sell for 2.5k but it really easy to sell it for 2.6k. I think of that the easilest way to get a dork for cheap is that to found a people who sell it for 3k and bargain for lower. It really works!
    Also if you are one of the rich qbees you can simply take an offer for 3k, people does sell that prize most of the time.

Also i sometimes found scamers post prize like 3999c, 3899c. i suggest dont buy it even with the 1c discount.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    lynxo said:

I bought a dork from market and sell it, however, there's some good prize and bad prize.
    High- over 3k
    Medium- about 2.5k to 2.75k
    Low-2k
    I bought my dork in a rental for 2.5k and sold it for 2.6k. However it's really hard to found people sell for 2.5k but it really easy to sell it for 2.6k. I think of that the easilest way to get a dork for cheap is that to found a people who sell it for 3k and bargain for lower. It really works!
    Also if you are one of the rich qbees you can simply take an offer for 3k, people does sell that prize most of the time.

Also i sometimes found scamers post prize like 3999c, 3899c. i suggest dont buy it even with the 1c discount.

Please don't necropost, always check dates before commenting.
    closing
This discussion has been closed.